Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[SOLVED] DJI Goggles RE Not Appearing under Avatar
937 7 2018-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
China

Hey Everyone and specially DJI Forum Team,

So, since I bought my DJI Goggles RE almost a year ago, I havent been able to see them appear under my avatar in the forums.

Is there something that I can do from my side or you could help me from yours, to make this happen?

Regards,

AACY.

PS: I bought them brand spanking new from the flagship store here in Shanghai as soon as they launched.

2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry to hear that. May I know if you are using the same activation email account in forum to activate your goggles? You can send me your email address via PM so that I can check it for you. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-24
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-24 04:16
Hi there, sorry to hear that. May I know if you are using the same activation email account in forum to activate your goggles? You can send me your email address via PM so that I can check it for you. Thanks for your support.

Hi Paladin,

Thank you very much for your quick reply and taking the time to help me and find a solution to it.

I had sent you a PM with the requested information.

Again, thank you and the rest of the team for your help and support!

Cheers!

AACY
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AACY Posted at 2018-10-24 04:21
Hi Paladin,

Thank you very much for your quick reply and taking the time to help me and find a solution to it.

You're welcome. I managed to check your activation email account and email address that you used in forum and it was the same email. I will for ward this to our management and I will notify you as soon as I receive a response from them. Thanks for your patience.
2018-10-24
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-24 09:55
You're welcome. I managed to check your activation email account and email address that you used in forum and it was the same email. I will for ward this to our management and I will notify you as soon as I receive a response from them. Thanks for your patience.

Fantastic!

Thank you very much, I will wait then.

Have a fantastic day!
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AACY Posted at 2018-10-24 17:11
Fantastic!

Thank you very much, I will wait then.

Hi, your DJI Goggles RE is showing in your forum profile now. Please let me know if you have other concern, we're here to help.
2018-10-25
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-25 01:14
Hi, your DJI Goggles RE is showing in your forum profile now. Please let me know if you have other concern, we're here to help.

Hey Paladin,

Thank you very much for your expedite help and assistance. That's right now they are showing in under the avatar. Thanks to you and the rest of the team!

Have a fantastic day!

AACY
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AACY Posted at 2018-10-25 02:15
Hey Paladin,

Thank you very much for your expedite help and assistance. That's right now they are showing in under the avatar. Thanks to you and the rest of the team!

You're welcome. Enjoy and always have a safe flight!
2018-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules