2019-2-20
Use props
Stanly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5805915 ft
Moldova

snowbird pilot Posted at 2-20 10:30
did it reduce the flight time though?

didn't notice anything like that! I had another battery that I didn't use and it died after 3 month of lying with no charge, even though that was my fault I got it replaced with no prob!
Thanks for replies everyone! Am giving a workshop on filming aerial tomorrow, wish me luck
2019-2-21
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

Stanly Posted at 2-21 06:46
didn't notice anything like that! I had another battery that I didn't use and it died after 3 month of lying with no charge, even though that was my fault I got it replaced with no prob!
Thanks for replies everyone! Am giving a workshop on filming aerial tomorrow, wish me luck

ok, good luck
2019-2-21
Use props
Stanly
lvl.2
Moldova

The workshop turned out to be a blast!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=417305415743987

Thanks to the guys at MADS film school I was able to share experience from both sides – piloting the UAV as well as filming with it (those require a combination of separate sets of skill in my opinion). A couple of graphs and DJI menu settings for geeks that wanted something a bit more in-depth as well as examples from different projects we filmed of how everything works in practice!

For anyone who speaks russian, you're welcome to have a look here:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2328664634022157

The main project we had a look at was Discovering Portugal. I explain all of the necessary steps to fly legaly and responsibly, as well as how to avoid some of the nuances we encountered.

The whole uncut experience was almost 4 hours long and I couldn't remember a thing about it the very next morning

P.S.: only about a third of people that came already own a drone, some of the others had experience with other people piloting for them and about a half were looking for buying & first steps flying advice. There were also a couple of business people from electronics retail, which was quite unexpected! Happy I had such a diverse and warm audience ^^

A little cameo by André Becker

A little cameo by André Becker

Studying moves and logic behind them

Studying moves and logic behind them

After the individual QA

After the individual QA
2019-2-26
Use props
Alvaro L
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8832 ft
Spain

Is it two years using the same bird with no accidents? if so, you are doing it right, because after 7 months using mine I consider it a miracle that mine is still in one piece and standing due to my many mistakes.
2019-2-26
Use props
Stanly
lvl.2
Moldova

Alvaro L Posted at 2-26 13:20
Is it two years using the same bird with no accidents? if so, you are doing it right, because after 7 months using mine I consider it a miracle that mine is still in one piece and standing due to my many mistakes.

First couple of moths were the hardest
2019-2-27
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Awesome work .
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced