GeorgeGreek
First Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>

2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for sharing some instructional video here, well done. Cheers!
2018-10-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2018-10-26
Use props
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Thank you!!!
2018-10-28
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Thank you
2018-10-28
Use props
God-Athena
lvl.2
Greece

Thank you for sharing
2018-11-15
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I use a hard case (MC-Cases Explorer)  to hold  and store al the kit. I only use the fly more bag to cary drone, controller and a spare battery when doing short flights locally.
2018-11-16
Use props
ilc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470558 ft
Australia

JAgraphics Posted at 11-16 12:43
I use a hard case (MC-Cases Explorer)  to hold  and store al the kit. I only use the fly more bag to cary drone, controller and a spare battery when doing short flights locally.

I do likewise. YouTube is full of videos on how to cram everything from the fly more kit in to the fly more bag. I use it to carry the aircraft, batteries, controller, and a collection of odds and ends that you might need in the field. I don't have a need for the chargers, they stay in a larger bag that comfortably fits everything, including the fly more kit.
2018-11-16
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

ilc Posted at 11-16 20:33
I do likewise. YouTube is full of videos on how to cram everything from the fly more kit in to the fly more bag. I use it to carry the aircraft, batteries, controller, and a collection of odds and ends that you might need in the field. I don't have a need for the chargers, they stay in a larger bag that comfortably fits everything, including the fly more kit.

There is no point cramming it all in.  Things get broken. Only carry what you need.

As I mentioned I use this https://mc-cases.com/dji-mavic-2-carrying-case-explorer-edition for the full kit. Then I just grab one box and it is *ALL* in there.   I can recommend this box having used it.  They also do a compact edition and one for the Drone + goggleshttps://mc-cases.com/shop.html/f ... -pro-case-backpacks[/url]
Actually MC-Cases only do drone cases.

Otherwise I use the  fly more bag with minimum kit.  The Fly More bag is great as long as you don't over pack it.  Just the Drone, controller and a spare battery.

2018-11-17
Use props
ZinaGear
lvl.4

Greece

Ohhhh nice review!!!
2018-11-18
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands