Thermal camera
1267 11 2018-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

Has anyone figured out how to mount a cheap thermal camera on a P4P?
2018-10-24
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>

Yes, there are several folks that have done it.  Google it. Here's one example of several I've seen.
https://www.dslrpros.com/dslrpro ... tandard-bundle.html

Nothing thermal is 'cheap'.
2018-10-24
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2018-10-24 13:00
Yes, there are several folks that have done it.  Google it. Here's one example of several I've seen.
https://www.dslrpros.com/dslrpro ... tandard-bundle.html

No and that's pretty high!
2018-10-24
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could go the  flir one i think it is, connect to a cheap smart phone and somehow attach to drone, then live stream from said smartphone , theres one tiny caveat, its only got 10m range i think
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi P4PCommander, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. As of the time being, we only offer a thermal camera on a Matrice 200 series with a DJI Zenmuse XT2 camera. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Perhaps the Phantom 5 may have an XT camera?!
2018-10-25
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-25 07:18
Hi P4PCommander, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. As of the time being, we only offer a thermal camera on a Matrice 200 series with a DJI Zenmuse XT2 camera. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

We understand from Las Vegas Drone Dealers, That DJI has admitted they will do away with the Phantom's Body style that DJI is concentrating on the smaller frame work of DJI's Products, and do away with the Phantom Series of Drones.....Thanks DJI for selling us your most expensive Drones then leaving us all hung out to Dry! TYPICAL CHINESE BUSINESS!!!!...This is not internet information! this is from a DJI DEALER WHO WAS AT THE LAS VEGAS SHOW!!
2018-10-26
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
United States

The Japanese, never ever pulled this kind of Crap with any of their Products !! I have been in the Electronic field for over 50 yrs.... The Japanese always supported every product they ever invented!!! and still do!! all the Chinese want to do is make a Fast BUCK!!!
2018-10-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

P4PCommander Posted at 2018-10-26 14:40
The Japanese, never ever pulled this kind of Crap with any of their Products !! I have been in the Electronic field for over 50 yrs.... The Japanese always supported every product they ever invented!!! and still do!! all the Chinese want to do is make a Fast BUCK!!!

Calm down, all you have is a rumour from a dealer in Vegas, and with that you have parlayed it into a full-on rant. Apart from that what does it have to do with fitting an infra-red camera? Sounds like a bad-tempered old fart to me.
2018-10-26
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 2018-10-26 17:12
Calm down, all you have is a rumour from a dealer in Vegas, and with that you have parlayed it into a full-on rant. Apart from that what does it have to do with fitting an infra-red camera? Sounds like a bad-tempered old fart to me.

Gee

You said,,,,,, Parlayed

Makes me wanna watch Pirates again.....eye B Gar......

Yup,   nothing to do with OP....... But I am interested in the next level Consumer Pro Level Drone

Randy
2018-10-26
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

P4PCommander Posted at 2018-10-26 14:34
We understand from Las Vegas Drone Dealers, That DJI has admitted they will do away with the Phantom's Body style that DJI is concentrating on the smaller frame work of DJI's Products, and do away with the Phantom Series of Drones.....Thanks DJI for selling us your most expensive Drones then leaving us all hung out to Dry! TYPICAL CHINESE BUSINESS!!!!...This is not internet information! this is from a DJI DEALER WHO WAS AT THE LAS VEGAS SHOW!!

Few months ago DJI CEO Frank Wang emailed  me that there would me more Phantom's.
2018-10-28
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

P4PCommander Posted at 2018-10-26 14:34
We understand from Las Vegas Drone Dealers, That DJI has admitted they will do away with the Phantom's Body style that DJI is concentrating on the smaller frame work of DJI's Products, and do away with the Phantom Series of Drones.....Thanks DJI for selling us your most expensive Drones then leaving us all hung out to Dry! TYPICAL CHINESE BUSINESS!!!!...This is not internet information! this is from a DJI DEALER WHO WAS AT THE LAS VEGAS SHOW!!

Well DJI recently announced the Phantom 4 RTK... so.... there's that.
2018-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules