Noise from pitch motor
1029 4 2018-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans376e5147
lvl.2
United States

I just bought an Osmo Mobile 2. When i turn it on I can hear a static sound from the pitch motor. You can only hear it when you put your ear close to the motor. Does the motor suppose to make sound like that or does it make any sound? And my phone is balanced both ways.
Thank you.
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-25
Use props
fans376e5147
lvl.2
United States

I already did an exchange at the store. Charging the new one now. Ill update if its the same.
2018-10-25
Use props
fans376e5147
lvl.2
United States

Powered up this bad boy. Same sound from gimbal motors is present. It is not present in the videos which is a good thing. I think this is normal. Weird thing is the zhiyun Q smooth is real quiet. No noise at all. I must say osmo mobile 2 has stronger plastic which makes it feel more durable. I love the tracking software on dji go app which makes filming much easier.
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans376e5147 Posted at 2018-10-25 10:32
Powered up this bad boy. Same sound from gimbal motors is present. It is not present in the videos which is a good thing. I think this is normal. Weird thing is the zhiyun Q smooth is real quiet. No noise at all. I must say osmo mobile 2 has stronger plastic which makes it feel more durable. I love the tracking software on dji go app which makes filming much easier.

Hi, thank you for that information you have shared with us today and for letting us know that the issue has been clarified. If you have any other concerns please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum for us to help you further.
2018-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules