assistant for ronin s download link help
7702 12 2018-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carplifer
New
United Kingdom

Hi Newbie here, cant seem to find the download link for assistant for the ronin S so I can update for my sony. Not sure if im being thick here or its hidden away somwhereI have  a shoot tomorrow and would like to get this sorted tonight if pos so i can familiarise my self with the functionality before hand.

please help and thanks in advance

Regards Sam

2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sam, thanks for reaching out, please check the link below to download the DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0: https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads
2018-10-26
Use props
djiuser_claqFYETJRLu
New
United Arab Emirates

I've just recently purchased this gimbal and I'm having some real issues. My canon 5d mark 4 keeps giving me an error message, so I updated the new firmware and it's still happening. When I hit record the camera gives me an error message. Can you help?
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_claqFYETJRLu Posted at 2018-10-26 03:40
I've just recently purchased this gimbal and I'm having some real issues. My canon 5d mark 4 keeps giving me an error message, so I updated the new firmware and it's still happening. When I hit record the camera gives me an error message. Can you help?

Hello there, sorry to hear that, may I have the details of the error message? Thank you.
2018-10-26
Use props
hosch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239193 ft
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-26 01:13
Hi Sam, thanks for reaching out, please check the link below to download the DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0: https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads

Hello! I need THE PREVIOUS software assistant for ronin s - NOT 2.0.2 - possible to get?
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hosch Posted at 3-14 01:22
Hello! I need THE PREVIOUS software assistant for ronin s - NOT 2.0.2 - possible to get?

Hi hosch, why do you need the old version?
2019-3-15
Use props
hosch
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-15 00:08
Hi hosch, why do you need the old version?

Oh, sorry about late reply. But current version is nopt compatible with my version of windows.
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hosch Posted at 4-8 07:08
Oh, sorry about late reply. But current version is nopt compatible with my version of windows.

Thanks for your update, what is the system version of your Windows? What is the error message during the installation?
2019-4-8
Use props
hosch
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-8 20:25
Thanks for your update, what is the system version of your Windows? What is the error message during the installation?

Error message is that it is not working with this version, Please contact administrator. (which is me, the owner of the computer)
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hosch Posted at 4-9 06:41
Error message is that it is not working with this version, Please contact administrator. (which is me, the owner of the computer)

Please make sure you are downloading the correct version. What is your Windows version? If the error persists, please post the screenshot here, thank you. GTScreenshot_20190410_161433.png
2019-4-10
Use props
hosch
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-10 00:20
Please make sure you are downloading the correct version. What is your Windows version? If the error persists, please post the screenshot here, thank you.[view_image]

Still wont work (on my desktop, windows 10, 1809, 17763.379) BUT I'm using another computer now for all my DJI-related issues so then it works better.
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hosch Posted at 4-16 23:19
Still wont work (on my desktop, windows 10, 1809, 17763.379) BUT I'm using another computer now for all my DJI-related issues so then it works better.

Thanks for your update, please use another computer, if there is any other problem, feel free to let us know.
2019-4-17
Use props
rmlphoto1957
New

I'm trying to update my Ronin S and went to the link below that was posted previously .
DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin s    .dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads

It didn't work for me - it downloaded to my mac laptop and I received the red blinking light on my Ronin S indicating that it didn't work.
2019-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules