Finally got a perfect horizon mavic pro
1201 6 2018-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans376e5147
lvl.2
United States

I finally can say I got a perfectly straight horizon mavic pro now. I am very meticuluous to imperfections of a specific tech, kinda OCD with most of the gadgets i have. I sent mine to DJI twice because of the same issue. They sent me new drones as warranty replacement. One thing I noticed is youll get this drunken horizon even with a new unit, no crash. Production dates of new Mavic Pros were August and September 2018, so Mavic Pros are still in production. The first unit they sent me has longer ribbon cable right next to the lens. I got vibrations and horizon tilts whenever i turn, roll, yaw. Getting help from customer service is good. Took 8-10 days to receive the replacement.
Thumbs up to DJI!!!
2018-10-25
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Another positive ending, congratulations on resolving the issue and well done DJI.
2018-10-25
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to hear that it's all sorted now, did the roll adjustment in DJI Go 4 not have any affect ?

I levelled my horizon with that when first calibrated, and it has been good since.
2018-10-25
Use props
fans376e5147
lvl.2
United States

Nope. It flies like my Mavic air. Night and day difference from the affected units. Roll and yaw all day still straight. Got 14 mph wind few days ago. I tested it and still straight as an arrow. Im hoping it stays the same throughout the lifespan of my Mavic Pro.
2018-10-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Glad it all worked out in the end
2018-10-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks for reporting some good news around here, I believe dji service has improved greatly . Happy filming and flying.
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you so much for posting the positive experience here, we are so glad to hear that and will keep improving our customer service, hope you have a great time with this drone, if there is any other problem, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules