One RC for two drones?
859 7 2018-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MagicRide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

I have a M2P, and someone is selling me a M2 zoom but without the RC. I was wondering if my RC on the M2P would also work on the zoom? I feel it probably doesn't but if it does it would be a great deal.
2018-10-25
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

From what i have read here in the DJI forums the RC will work for both and i believe the Mavic Pro OG RC will work also.
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for the inquiry. Regarding your concern, Yes. The Mavic 2 Remote controller will work on Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us.  Thank you.
2018-10-25
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would definitely work on both aircraft
But, you would have to link it to whichever one you want to fly, then relink it to fly the other.
2018-10-25
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Remote Controller should bind to the Mavic 2 Zoom as they are both inter-compatible.
2018-10-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yes it should work fine, but you will have to continually pair them together to each craft.
2018-10-25
Use props
MagicRide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

Thank you guys I think for the price I will buy it, the linking doesn't bother me as I will be prepared to what I want to film. Maybe when DJI comes out with the full display controller as they promised I will buy it.
2018-10-26
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

MagicRide Posted at 2018-10-26 07:36
Thank you guys I think for the price I will buy it, the linking doesn't bother me as I will be prepared to what I want to film. Maybe when DJI comes out with the full display controller as they promised I will buy it.

I would like dji to combined their future technology so that ALL of their quads can be bound to 1 controller. Many other rc controllers can handle 10 different Radio cotrolled devices on one controller so it can be done, why they haven’t done this already? I don’t know but I’m sure it has something to do with $$$$$$$.....

2018-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules