Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M Tilt axis not leveled
1576 5 2018-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhilippN
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello,
after I turn my (perfectly balanced) Ronin M on, the tilt axis gets balanced well at first, but then it slowly aims downwards by a few degrees. Then its stuck to this wrong level. When I turn SmoothTrack Tilt axis off and restart, the problem disappears. But as soon as I turn the smoothtrack function (for tilt axis) back on, it always drives the tilt motor down after a sec and it never aims forward then.
Also the pan axis in default settings aims a little to left.

Firmware update did not help, neither did default settings reset or recallibration on horizontal leveled surface.

Any help? Is it an error and a reason to return the ronin to my vendor?

Thanks.
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi PhilippN, we're sorry to read your post. May I know what's the current version of the unit? Could you upload a short video of your operation? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2018-10-27
Use props
Property Pilots
lvl.2
Flight distance : 789836 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

My Ronin-M also does the same.
I have had this unit from new, and only a few weeks ago it started to "droop" ruining my shoots as verticals are essential in Real Estate Videos.
I have attached a link to a video I've just done to show what happens. I re-start the Ronin-M twice and its very apparent on the second start up.Ronin-M drooping video
hope you can shed some light.
I've recalibrated, re entered, re set to factory default..... still it droops slightly.
Model of Ronin-M is RM-6
2019-7-9
Use props
Property Pilots
lvl.2
Flight distance : 789836 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Ronin-M droop video
2019-7-9
Use props
fans6fe003e1
lvl.1

United States

Property Pilots Posted at 2019-7-9 21:03
My Ronin-M also does the same.
I have had this unit from new, and only a few weeks ago it started to "droop" ruining my shoots as verticals are essential in Real Estate Videos.
I have attached a link to a video I've just done to show what happens. I re-start the Ronin-M twice and its very apparent on the second start up.Ronin-M drooping video

Did you ever find a solution to this? Been having this issue for weeks and it’s driving me crazy
2020-6-15
Use props
PhilippN
lvl.1

Czechia

Well, I have been successful by returning it to the vendor and getting another unit.
The new one is not perfect either thou, it has another problems - with shaky footage. Never ending story.
2020-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules