Dji spark connection
567 5 2018-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1edcf404
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13071 ft
United Kingdom

Having trouble connecting to my iPad 2... Is the otg cable a good option..
2018-10-26
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Not always, for an iOS device.
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. As of the moment, ios device is not yet compatible using a n OTG cable for your Spark.  You can use OTG cable for Android devices by updating the firmware to the latest version. Thank you for your support.
2018-10-26
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I’m using OTG on my iPad Air 2 with no issues at all!

Fly safely
Alex
2018-10-26
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

A quick "search" on this forum using OTG will provide you with a number of suggestions on the step-by-step process of connecting an OTG, both iOS and OTG.  In addition, make sure that your iPad is NOT running any other software in the background.  Close all apps FIRST before going into the start up routine.  In addition, I ALWAYS do a soft-clear of memory.  Hold down the "off" button until the  ShutDown Screen appears,... don't slide the shut-down slider, but instead, HOLD the Home button until the Home Screen re-appears.  This clears memory of any legacy code that may still be in memory.  Only takes a second and ensures your iPad is now dedicated to your Spark and Go4!  Ideally you will have turned off any Notifications and ensured that you iPad isn't trying to connect to your home wifi.  Many flyers forget to "undefault" their home wifi.  Then when their Spark disconnects (for whatever reason) the iPad tries to reconnect with home wifi.
2018-10-28
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

I use it on an old unwanted iPhone.
2018-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules