Want support for One Plus 6 - 30 October update fix it.
1075 5 2018-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stormense8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40030 ft
Sweden

Can somebody lear me how to conect the app to One Plus 6? Works before after long time trouble but now is dead in a park. I'm stuck here after app crash, uninstall and downloaded again. I think DJI Go have a history of trouble with Android (in my case now Android Pie).

2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi stormense8, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. Thank you for your feedback. But the mobile device you used isn’t on our list of supported devices for DJI GO. As we haven’t tested its compatibility with our app, we cannot guarantee that it can work as intended and this may be the cause of the issue you previously mentioned. Have you used a device from the list below to test it?

We will test more mobile devices in the future, to help make our app compatible with as many devices as possible. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you.

Thanks for your kind understanding and cooperation.
2018-10-27
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

I read a lot of forum post and nobody had it o work with Android 9 Pie. I was planing to film a long walk this week when I have holiday and purchase a $100 Power bank to my OnePlus 6 but my plan is not working because I bought a Osmo Mobile 2 from DJI, If not this $10 app works better then yours: https://play.google.com/store/ap ... om.filmic.filmicpro
2018-10-28
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-27 11:50
Hi stormense8, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. Thank you for your feedback. But the mobile device you used isn’t on our list of supported devices for DJI GO. As we haven’t tested its compatibility with our app, we cannot guarantee that it can work as intended and this may be the cause of the issue you previously mentioned. Have you used a device from the list below to test it?

[view_image]

Filmic Proo works. Strange DJI cant do it but 3:e part developer can pair BT with OM2 if you have Android 9 Pie (OnePlus 6). Here a first test film. Next walk gonna be 4 ours.

2018-10-29
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

Here a video with clip from first, Filmic Proo with OnePlus 6, then DJI GO app with OnePlus 5, Mavic Air Go app (flying), Filmic with OnePlus 6 again and slowmotion från OnePlus 6 standard app. I give up to write timestamps on this forum - lok in the botton on my description on YouTube,

The Video:

2018-11-1
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Sweden

DJI GO before P4 now works after October 30 update on Android 9 Pie but hangs some times when recording. You can't stop the video no rather go out from video mode and you can be weary  sorry because it not recording. You believe it's recording when you look at the marker on the screen but the only way to now if its hangs it to try stop recording.

Better then nothing, the bluetooth connection now works
2018-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules