Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't read SD card on Mac after update.
1390 4 2018-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Asainz320
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

After updating my Mavic 2 Zoom to the latest firmware I can't read the SD card when formatted on the drone. Every time I place the SD card on the Mac I get an error saying "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer.".  If I read the SD card on a Windows machine there's no issues. This didnt happen before. Anyone else experience this?
2018-10-28
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Try formatting it on the Mac, yet? You'll need to use FAT32 or EXFAT as the format type, depending on the size of your SD card.
2018-10-28
Use props
Asainz320
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2018-10-28 10:17
Try formatting it on the Mac, yet? You'll need to use FAT32 or EXFAT as the format type, depending on the size of your SD card.

Thank you!, but if I format the card on the Mavic it will go back to whatever formating it is using now, no matter what farmating it had before.
2018-10-28
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Asainz320 Posted at 2018-10-28 11:15
Thank you!, but if I format the card on the Mavic it will go back to whatever formating it is using now, no matter what farmating it had before.

So if it works -- allowing your Mac to see the files -- don't reformat it on the Mavic until you discover where the problem lies. Might be a faulty firmware update that gets fixed with the next.
2018-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify that if you've formatted the SD card using the DJI GO 4 app it will not be readable to Mac, however, formatting using Mac will allow it again to read the SD card, correct? May I know what SD card are you using? Did you try to use different SD card to see if this will occur as well? Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules