Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Head Tracking Menu
8343 8 2018-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gtsdart
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19879 ft
United States

Hi everybody.  I bought the Mavic 2 + RE Goggles and am pretty happy with the Mavic.  The goggles are over priced and usless unless you dont fly very far away they just freeze and die with in 1000 feet of you or less.  The Mavic has awesome range.  But Im getting away from the subject, which is "how do I access the head tracking menu with in the goggles?"

I compleatly by accident, brought up the menu just by holding it on one hand while holding the drone and transmitter in the other. I slopped my way to it and tried it, it works great!  But no matter what combinations I use on that touch pad I cant find it again!   Also, I noticed that when you go to the different flying modes in the goggles with the drone off, I see all the available tracking methods including Fixed Wing.  With everything turn on and running, the goggle only show Active Track and Terrain Follow.  All the updates are new and current thru the DJI assistant for Mavic 2

2018-10-28
Use props
gtsdart
lvl.1
United States

I just checked to see if there was a new update thru Mavic assistant 2 and there is.  New to me as I just got my stuff and had already updated.  The update ends with 700...  Just did it.
2018-10-28
Use props
Les nagel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413435 ft
United States

Goggles menu is 2 fingers pull down on right side of goggles
I have found the gimbal freezes to the left side when panning when in head tracking gimbal
When this happens it makes it harder to return home so you need to use the map a retrace you’re flight till you get into familiar area
I just got my mavic zoom took 3 days to get headset connected found it to be a bad cord after buying a new cord got it connected
Good luck
2018-10-28
Use props
gtsdart
lvl.1
United States

Les nagel Posted at 2018-10-28 11:34
Goggles menu is 2 fingers pull down on right side of goggles
I have found the gimbal freezes to the left side when panning when in head tracking gimbal
When this happens it makes it harder to return home so you need to use the map a retrace you’re flight till you get into familiar area

Thankyou it looks like were all going to need some luck with this thing.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. You can set the head tracking in Tools settings. For shortcut menu, you may access the Head tracking by swiping downward with two fingers on the touch panel to enter the shortcut menu. Move the cursor and tap the touch panel to turn functions on/off.   For reference, you may see the attached image below for more information. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-10-29
Use props
Les nagel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413435 ft
United States

Hello and thanks but the main problem is range the aircraft will only travel 1000 feet tops before losing connection
2018-10-30
Use props
gtsdart
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-29 12:40
Hello there, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. You can set the head tracking in Tools settings. For shortcut menu, you may access the Head tracking by swiping downward with two fingers on the touch panel to enter the shortcut menu. Move the cursor and tap the touch panel to turn functions on/off.   For reference, you may see the attached image below for more information. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thankyou so much!  I did as you said, and it worked just like you said it would.
2018-11-2
Use props
UNsyncED
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

gtsdart@satx.rr Posted at 11-2 18:04
Thankyou so much!  I did as you said, and it worked just like you said it would.

Unfortunately DJI has been buring their head in the sand with this issue.  No feedback, or timeline as to when they’ll fix the issue.  Sadly it’s been 2 months.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

gtsdart@satx.rr Posted at 11-2 18:04

You're most welcome. I'm very glad that it worked for you. If you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach back. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules