Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Collingwood321
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212861 ft

Australia

strange things are happening.
i have the latest firmwere.
and when i take off the obstical advoidance stops working. it is not in sports mode.
one day it will be fine the next day it stops working.
please help
2018-10-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know what exact Mavic model you are using? Please try to restore the settings to factory defaults and refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2. Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot so that I can check it on my end.
2018-10-29
Use props
djiuser_yewx0Zj9PEmJ
lvl.1
United States

Yesterday, I was using the Boomerang intelligent flight mode for the first time. Right before using the boomerang mode, I was using the dronie (smaller radius from the subject) mode. My drone (Mavic 2 zoom) ran into a tree as it was flying. It didn't even stop. There was no error message. I didn't turn off obstacle avoidance. Any ideas why this happen?
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there, I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight. Was your drone damaged on when it hit the tree? Since this issue is happening on your drone the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support for further analysis of your drone. Please sync the flight records as well for further analysis. Thank you.

2018-10-29
Use props
Collingwood321
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212861 ft

Australia

Im using mavic 2 zoom.
Ill do the restore today and see how it goes.
2018-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules