897 3 2018-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flo17
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122589 ft
Switzerland

Hello,

I am currently searching a solution to get a clear real-time HDMI output with a Mavic Air (due to some local legislation and airport, small and light uav are privilegied).
I don't want to use a HDMI Wifi dongle (like Chromecast). I saw that the CS are compatible with the Mavic Air and offer and HDMI output.

However I want to be sure that it can give out the camera view only (without telemetry informations...). I saw some posts regarding issue with the camera view option on the CS.

Can someone confirm that the camera view perfectly works (see https://forum.dji.com/thread-157899-1-1.html)
or do you recommand other device ?

Thank you for your help
Best regards

Flo17

2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you'll be using the Mavic Air and the crystal sky then use the HDMI to connect on another monitor, is that correct? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-1
Use props
flo17
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122589 ft
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 11-1 10:46
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you'll be using the Mavic Air and the crystal sky then use the HDMI to connect on another monitor, is that correct? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support.

Yes, exactly.

Adn I would like to know if it possible to have the camera view (without telemetry informations)  on the external monitor
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

flo17 Posted at 11-1 11:14
Yes, exactly.

Adn I would like to know if it possible to have the camera view (without telemetry informations)  on the external monitor

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I was able to check your query with our team and found out that this concern can be done. You can connect the Crystal Sky to your RC and use the HDMI to your monitor, however, I believe that there will be still a telemetry on your monitor. Thank you for understanding. Please let us know if you have other concern.
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules