609 1 2018-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Pilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22890 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Has somebody tried one of those Lightning adaptors with 2 Lightning ports with the DJI GO4/DJI drone?

The P4 remote controller does not charge my Iphone 6s and the phone shuts off often after a few minutes using it when flying the DJI drone even though there is plenty of battery left in the phone, and the battery health of the iPhone is good.
These phone shut off´s happens only when using the phone together with a DJI drone/DJI GO 4 app and im out flying, it doesn´t seem to happen when the engines are off, only when im actually flying.

So my question is if its possible to use such an adaptor and have the other port on the adaptor connected to a Power bank so it keeps the phone charged while flying?

What makes me hesitent if it works is that these adaptors are advertised as adaptors with which you can charge your phone while at the same time listening to music through a pair of Lightning plug headphones, these adaptors even has markings on one of the Lightning ports that shows a pair of headphones.

So i dont know if both 2 Lightning ports on the adaptor works as normal Lightning ports (i.e, also as data line for other than music) or if one of the Lightning ports only is for music listening?

Does anyone know anything about these double Lightning port adaptors, or maybe has tried this setup themselves?
2018-10-30
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

If it´s a normal Y-wire then it could make that you wish. But do not overload your Iphone or ipad with too much tasks.
2018-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules