1661 7 2018-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulysses Paiva
lvl.4
Flight distance : 573310 ft
Brazil

Hey, guys!
Is it possible to reset the activation step after it has been activated or if its already activated you cant do that again, ever?
Im asking because Im about to finally got mine but the box is not sealed nor has it the stickers and I want to be sure it hasnt been used..

2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know where did you purchase you Ronin- S?Unfortunately, you can't reset the activation process once your Ronin-S is already activated. Please provide the serial number to me via PM so that I can check the activation status. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-30
Use props
Ulysses Paiva
lvl.4
Brazil

Hey, Paladin! I didnt receive it yet. It's from  an "ebay-like" site we have here in Brazil. I just wanted to know if I could check the activation status to confirm whether it was or wasnt used, as I paid for a new one. Anyway, as soon as I receive it, if its already activated, I'll forward you the serial number so you can give me more info and I can decide to keep it or return it.

Thanks!
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ulysses Paiva Posted at 2018-10-30 06:28
Hey, Paladin! I didnt receive it yet. It's from  an "ebay-like" site we have here in Brazil. I just wanted to know if I could check the activation status to confirm whether it was or wasnt used, as I paid for a new one. Anyway, as soon as I receive it, if its already activated, I'll forward you the serial number so you can give me more info and I can decide to keep it or return it.

Thanks!

Hi Ulysses Paiva, as Paladin mentioned, all DJI device can only be activated once, if you have any concern when you receive it, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-10-30
Use props
Ulysses
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-30 23:53
Hi Ulysses Paiva, as Paladin mentioned, all DJI device can only be activated once, if you have any concern when you receive it, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Hey, Mindy. I just got it. And it does show signs of use. Can I send you the serial number so you can check when it was activated please?
2018-11-3
Use props
Ulysses
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-30 05:56
Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know where did you purchase you Ronin- S?Unfortunately, you can't reset the activation process once your Ronin-S is already activated. Please provide the serial number to me via PM so that I can check the activation status. Thanks for your support.

Hey, Paladin, I've sent you the serial number via PM. Please, take a look
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ulysses Posted at 11-3 07:52
Hey, Paladin, I've sent you the serial number via PM. Please, take a look

Hi Ulysses, I already  checked the S/N and I replied to you via PM.  
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ulysses Posted at 11-3 04:06
Hey, Mindy. I just got it. And it does show signs of use. Can I send you the serial number so you can check when it was activated please?

Paladin should be able to help you out, please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules