Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Go 4 app / Tablet compatability ?
6850 6 2018-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneflightforum
New
Australia

Hi All,

New Mavic Pro owner

I've been looking at tablets I can afford to use in conjunction with the DJI Go 4 app.

I gather that the App can be fairly resource intensive, so I'm looking for a tablet which will be reliable with the app.

I'm keen to know what other people are using please?

Also I'm wondering whether the Samsung Galaxy Tab A  (the 10.1" version) would be a good choice?

Surely they'd be able to cope well with the DJI app, assuming not doing other cpu-hungry stuff in background ?

It gets pretty good reviews (4/5 stars) on product review's website including current/ recent reviews.

Thoughts and advice is welcome please

2018-10-30
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find a list of recommend and commonly used mobile devices here:
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)

Also, check out the tweaks in these guides to ensure both your mobile device and DJI GO are set up to run as efficiently as possible:

2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. The galaxy tab A 10.1 is a powerful tablet and there's a possibility that it will work fine with the app. If you want to make sure you can use all the features and functionality of the app, please refer on the  attachment below. Thanks for your support.

2018-10-31
Use props
droneflightforum
New
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-31 06:31
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. The galaxy tab A 10.1 is a powerful tablet and there's a possibility that it will work fine with the app. If you want to make sure you can use all the features and functionality of the app, please refer on the  attachment below. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

Thanks all, I ended up biting the financial bullet and getting a new ipad6.
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

droneflightforum Posted at 11-6 18:15
Thanks all, I ended up biting the financial bullet and getting a new ipad6.

You're welcome. If you have other concern, we're here to help. Enjoy and always have a safe flights!
2018-11-7
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

msinger Posted at 10-30 17:34
You can find a list of recommend and commonly used mobile devices here:
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)

Is there a similar table for the Go4?  
2018-11-7
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

JAgraphics Posted at 11-7 15:17
Is there a similar table for the Go4?

Yep! You can use the same table. For DJI GO 4, it would best to choose a device that has better specs (like one from 2017 or 2018).
2018-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules