Quickshot videos automatically edited w/music?
11112 11 2018-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djcamera
lvl.3
United States

I just started experimenting with Quickshot videos:  dronie, circle, rocket, etc.
But when I make one of those videos, and want to watch it back in DJIGO4, instead of just playing back the video (like a normal, regularly-recorded clip), the clip is DOWNLOADED to my phone, then it plays back with some doofy music, and with the speed changed in random places, like a demonstration video.
If I dump the clip from the SD card to my PC, the clip is fine and not edited at all.
So what is this automatic-edit thing, and how do I disable it?
2018-10-30
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
United Kingdom

if you watch it outside the Go4 App it will play without music. Check the gallery/photos folder in your phone
2018-10-31
Use props
djcamera
lvl.3
United States

dj_dread Posted at 10-31 02:24
if you watch it outside the Go4 App it will play without music. Check the gallery/photos folder in your phone

Thanks.   Yeah, I get that, but sometimes I will play a video in the app to see if I want to take the time and space to move it to my phone.   A normal clip just plays immediately.  It seems a Quickshot clip has to fully download, THEN plays with the music/effects.   I just want it to play so I can decide whether to export it to the phone....and I can say I NEVER want that auto-edit business.
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that the videos that you took using the Quickshot mode will automatically be transferred on your mobile device and it has a music? May we have the version of your app and the model of your mobile device? Would it be possible if you could provide the video here? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for the further check.
2018-11-1
Use props
djiuser_CafyQlcsO6rt
New
Flight distance : 41335 ft
Australia

I had the same issue
2020-12-28
Use props
djiuser_CafyQlcsO6rt
New
Flight distance : 41335 ft
Australia

I had the same issue
2020-12-28
Use props
OttToyBoy
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-1 15:09
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that the videos that you took using the Quickshot mode will automatically be transferred on your mobile device and it has a music? May we have the version of your app and the model of your mobile device? Would it be possible if you could provide the video here? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for the further check.

I have the exact same issue with Quickshots.  Using Mavic Mini, I take a quickshot -- say a spiral -- and when it is brought into the Quickshot editor there is already music added to it.  Other music can be added using the editor but it is impossible to remove the music that was randomly added by the editor.

Any progress in fixing this issue?  

DJI Fly App v 1.2.4 on Samsung Galaxy S8, Android 9, Kernel: 4.4.153-18799827
All Mavic Mini firmware us up-to-date.

2021-2-21
Use props
fans305ece8b
New
Portugal

How frustrating! This is the first time this has happened to me and I've used Quickshots several times without this ridiculous editing. I'm UNABLE to find THE ORIGINAL without these stupid edits.
FURIOUS!
Mavic Mini 2
2022-4-17
Use props
djiuser_q6UtUrjNtxkF
New

Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-1 15:09
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that the videos that you took using the Quickshot mode will automatically be transferred on your mobile device and it has a music? May we have the version of your app and the model of your mobile device? Would it be possible if you could provide the video here? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for the further check.

I have the same issue. Say you shoot 6 regular scenes and 2 quick shot scenes. Then you use those 8 scenes in the App, editor, to create a movie. The 2 already has music added, and speedchanges. If I add a soundtrack it will have double sound during the 2 scenes from quick shot.
2022-4-17
Use props
djiuser_9WHjWGS3v2Ad
New
Flight distance : 3747 ft
Denmark

Hi,
I was struggling with the same issue and found this forum.
However I have just realized that if you got to the Album in DJI Fly and watch the videos that are on the drone you see the original clip. If you watch the videos that are in the App album the quick shoots has been auto edited. If you click on a single video you can turn the edit on and off using the wand icon and transfer to phone album using the transfer icon (box with up arrow) with or without the auto edit.
If you select multiple files, either on the drone or in the App album and use the transfer icon the quick shoots will always be transferred with auto edits.

DJI please create an option to batch transfer without edits. I use VN Editor on my phone and dont want the auto edited files.
2022-4-27
Use props
djiuser_hvQSU4xJVIcu
New

Australia

Can I change the Quickshot music?
2023-4-23
Use props
djiuser_hvQSU4xJVIcu
New

Australia

Can I change the Quickshot music?