Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi all!

Does anybody have any information regarding compatibility with the Zenmuse X7 with the M210? I know for sure the M210 does not have the processing power required to run 5.2K/6K video but in my case I'm only intersted in using it for photography/3D-mapping. With that being said; will the DJI GO 4/DJI Pilot recognize the X7 camera and will it be able to capture photos?

Any reply is appreciated!
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that the M210 will not be compatible with the Zenmuse X7 and I'm afraid that you will not be able to use the camera using DJI GO 4 app/DJI Pilot while using the drone as well as the Zenmuse X7. Thank you for understanding. Please let us know if you have other concern.
2018-10-31
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 10-31 09:37
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that the M210 will not be compatible with the Zenmuse X7 and I'm afraid that you will not be able to use the camera using DJI GO 4 app/DJI Pilot while using the drone as well as the Zenmuse X7. Thank you for understanding. Please let us know if you have other concern.

Thanks Tony. I can understand that the M210 lacks the processing power to handle 6K Raw, but it would for sure be able to handle just stills. But again we have the I2 for that... Well now I know!
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DJIJAKOB Posted at 11-3 05:38
Thanks Tony. I can understand that the M210 lacks the processing power to handle 6K Raw, but it would for sure be able to handle just stills. But again we have the I2 for that... Well now I know!

Thanks for your understanding. Kindly let us know if you have other concern.
2018-11-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm guessing one is for pro grade cinematography and the other is for industrial applications so the cameras needed for those specific activities will be quite different as will the processors and gimbals.
2018-11-8
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

A CW Posted at 11-8 23:40
I'm guessing one is for pro grade cinematography and the other is for industrial applications so the cameras needed for those specific activities will be quite different as will the processors and gimbals.

I'm aware of that. Guess we just can't have everything in one package
2018-11-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJIJAKOB Posted at 11-17 03:47
I'm aware of that. Guess we just can't have everything in one package

No we can't - we have to buy both.
2018-11-17