Phantom 2 Vision+ no start
643 4 2018-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Helium_ADHD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186781 ft
United States

last night, my phantom 2 vision plus was working fine, and then i landed and put away for night and the next morning when i went to fly it, it started up normally and then after 2 seccods, all lights turned off.  and i cant get them to come back on.  And yes, i am pushing the battery button once and then holding for 2 secconds, the motors go beep beep beep(the startup sound.  Please help
2018-10-31
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Does the battery power up by itself?  Do you have a second battery to test it with?  When is the last time you cleaned the terminals and data contacts?  

Where are you located?
2018-10-31
Use props
Helium_ADHD
lvl.2
United States

yes the battery(s) do power up and i have 3 of them that i have tested it with, and I just cleaned terminals and no change to what the drone does
2018-10-31
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Can you show a video of what happens?  Where are you located?

Based on the info you've provided, I'm going to guess that one of the components on the centerboard burned up.  If you take the top off and examine the board carefully under a good light and a magnifying glass, you might see a burnt part and it may be surrounded by little white spots which looks like white powder on the black board which indicates over-heating.  You can get good used P2 centerboards cheap these days.  Good luck

2018-10-31
Use props
Helium_ADHD
lvl.2
United States

I am located in Portland Oregon, and yes I can show a video and I will look at the bord during lunch today
2018-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules