Newbie - Best Free Video Editing Software?
26785 56 2018-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

wimherman Posted at 2018-11-9 00:49
Davinci Resolve turned out to be a master in crashes.. Running a i7 with 12GB RAM and 500 GB SSD and a 8GB GPU ... It still crashes.. Can't make it work properly for more than 3 minutes.. Any help found on the nett won't help either..

I kinda like Lightworks, but its limited in its output in the free version. I am gonna try Hitfilm and Blender.. Got some high expectations on the Blender since is Open Source.. (Same as GIMP, and that one works very well as photo editor)

Nvidia card?

2020-6-11
Use props
Jerry Smit
lvl.1

China

Based on my experience, I think Joyoshare Video Joiner is simple to use even for a newbie. You can edit videos easily.
2020-6-18
Use props
Mariejohn
lvl.2

India

If you are looking for the easiest solution to edit your videos then you can simply give a try to Stillbon Video Editor Software. It has a simple and interactive GUI interface that provides a hassle-free platform. It enables users to transform their videos in a couple of seconds by using more than 300 stylish effects. Users can import any video format without any hurdles. Windows Video Editor Software assures no data integrity loss throughout the edition process.

The best Video Editor Tool enables users to edit the video files in  the batch taken from any devices such as a camcorder, mobile phone, digital camera, etc. Moreover, it supports all the Windows OS.

Explore more info at: https://www.stillbonsoftware.com/video-editor/
2020-7-7
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

OpenShot is pretty good too!
2020-7-9
Use props
Ruzhye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795640 ft
United States

I concur with Davinci Resolve.  It's pretty easy to get up and running with basic editing, but it also has the power to really get into some more advanced techniques.  I use it for my own Youtube channel and I barely take advantage of a small portion of the available features.  It's worth watching some of the videos that others have shared or searching YouTube to get started.
2020-10-16
Use props
idragon
lvl.2

United States

Ruzhye Posted at 10-16 16:05
I concur with Davinci Resolve.  It's pretty easy to get up and running with basic editing, but it also has the power to really get into some more advanced techniques.  I use it for my own Youtube channel and I barely take advantage of a small portion of the available features.  It's worth watching some of the videos that others have shared or searching YouTube to get started.

It seems to be a really good program for video editing. Does it have a paid subscription or it's free?
2020-10-17
Use props
Ruzhye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795640 ft
United States

idragon Posted at 10-17 13:19
It seems to be a really good program for video editing. Does it have a paid subscription or it's free?

There is a paid version that adds some additional functionality, but the majority of the editing tools are free.  For someone just starting out they can learn a lot do a ton of editing using the free version.  I doubt very many people will miss features that are on the paid version.  
2020-10-17
Use props
idragon
lvl.2

United States

Does it have a video converter tool, or does anyone here know one?
2020-10-19
Use props
cony
lvl.2

United States

I just find a video editor that is newly released,  and it is free until Jan. 15, 2021.  Just share it with you: https://www.tuneskit.com/special/xmas-sales/
And by the way, it is called AceMovi Video Editor.  
2020-12-21
Use props
helicopterhelic
lvl.1

Latvia

Da Vinci resolve is of course good app for strong video editing work, but I filming videos and just post them in Instagram stories or TikTok videos, for this type of videos Crello is suiting better
https://create.vista.com/colors/palettes/autumn/ It easy to use, and had a lot of effects and templates. For 15 sec video is the best way to fast edit video. Find out! XX
2022-2-1
Use props
helicopterhelic
lvl.1

Latvia

helicopterhelic Posted at 2-1 04:51
Da Vinci resolve is of course good app for strong video editing work, but I filming videos and just post them in Instagram stories or TikTok videos, for this type of videos Crello is suiting better
https://create.vista.com/colors/palettes/autumn/ It easy to use, and had a lot of effects and templates. For 15 sec video is the best way to fast edit video. Find out! XX

https://create.vista.com/colors/palettes/autumn/
2022-2-1
Use props
NatashaNewton
lvl.1

United States

If you want to use professional video editing software, simple to use and completely free for users, then come to us efectum ocean of apk no watermark
2022-5-31
Use props
downloadies29
New

Pakistan

Hey John,
Congrats on your new DJI Spark Fly More Combo. When it comes to free video editing software, there are a few great options to consider. One popular choice is <a >DaVinci Resolve</a>  It offers advanced editing features and professional-grade color correction tools. Another option is Shotcut, which is user-friendly and has a wide range of features. If you're looking for something more beginner-friendly, you can try HitFilm Express, which combines video editing and visual effects capabilities. Remember to experiment with different software and find the one that best suits your needs and preferences. Enjoy editing your drone footage, and happy flying!

Cheers,
2023-5-13
Use props
downloadies29
New

Pakistan

Hey John,
Congrats on your new DJI Spark Fly More Combo. When it comes to free video editing software, there are a few great options to consider. One popular choice is DaVinci Resovle  It offers advanced editing features and professional-grade color correction tools. Another option is Shotcut, which is user-friendly and has a wide range of features. If you're looking for something more beginner-friendly, you can try HitFilm Express, which combines video editing and visual effects capabilities. Remember to experiment with different software and find the one that best suits your needs and preferences. Enjoy editing your drone footage, and happy flying!You can check the Review of DaVinci Resolve Here: https://allpcworlds.com/design-davinci-resolve-studio-18-free-download/

Cheers,
2023-5-13
Use props
Daegal
lvl.1

United States

For beginners, I will recommend AceMovi.  This video editing software is a super star for me. I made my first video with it and its easy-to-use transitions, text templets, and stickers help me create many videos. Now I often use it to make my YouTube videos. In this software, you just need to import the elements that you want to add to your video to it,  and then you can create your videos with its features like adding audio/background music to your video and clipping your video. The interface of this software is very simple, so you don't have to worry about whcih you cannot learn it or use it. Moreover, you can export your video as the format compatible with some social video platform like YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram.
2023-9-6
Use props
Minime0815
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1996804 ft
Germany

Capcut - Win/ iPad, Luma Fusion on iPad - no need for a Pc or Mac. Works both well for my tiktok actions
2023-9-7
Use props
downloadbull3
New

Pakistan

Hey there! I checked out the forum discussion you shared, and it seems like there's a lot of debate about the best video editing application. Well, let me throw in my two cents, and it's actually pretty simple.

AI is on your side! You can easily edit your videos online without any application. There are a bunch of online video editing tools that make the whole process a piece of cake. No need to download anything or worry about storage space on your device.
Plus, with technology getting better every day, these online editors are becoming more and more powerful. So if you haven't tried editing videos online, give it a shot – you might just find it's all you need! I find some best AI video editing application. https://downloadbull.co/best-ai-video-editor-tools-online/
2023-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules