New DJI Simulator WILL WORK for P3!
4560 8 2018-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Foxtato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79810 ft

United States

Have downloaded the new DJI Simulator, run through all the updates and installs (there are several), and found that THIS WILL WORK with a Phantom 3 Pro controller. Even tho it states it's for P4 only, my controller connected just fine and works perfectly.

The software is amazing, and if you have the Windows machine that can run it (very graphics intensive), I highly recommend getting this software. It's amazing. They have clearly spent a lot of time on the graphics and settings, feels just like flying my P3P, and I won't feel quite so sad about not being able to fly in this horrid weather we're having.

https://www.dji.com/simulator/info

2018-10-31
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Nice to hear that !
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi Foxtato. Thank you for sharing your experience with the DJI Simulator. This will help a lot of DJI drone owners. Thank you for your support and have a safe and happy flying.
2018-10-31
Use props
Foxtato
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-10-31 10:17
Hi Foxtato. Thank you for sharing your experience with the DJI Simulator. This will help a lot of DJI drone owners. Thank you for your support and have a safe and happy flying.

Thank you for having it! Hopefully the programmers don't eliminate the Phantom 3 (or any other older models) controller, because this is a fantastic tool for new pilots. You've definitely bought quite a bit of loyalty from me with this.
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Foxtato Posted at 2018-10-31 10:21
Thank you for having it! Hopefully the programmers don't eliminate the Phantom 3 (or any other older models) controller, because this is a fantastic tool for new pilots. You've definitely bought quite a bit of loyalty from me with this.

You are very much welcome Foxtato. Rest assured DJI is continuing to create more tools to help and make our DJI drone owner well equipped and well trained in flying your drones. For the latest update please check our DJI official website for more information. Again Thank you for your support.
2018-10-31
Use props
Lorenzos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1058911 ft
Italy

How did you do?
Mine isn't working

EDIT:
Also working with P3 Adv Controller (I changed the cable and it works)
Tested also the Inspire 2 controller and it work but there is an issue with the vibration. It keeps vibrating

I use the Xbox One gamepad cable

2018-11-1
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

... intersting !!Lorenzos
PD: in fact ..users are the real testers
2018-11-1
Use props
Foxtato
lvl.1

United States

Oh excellent! I posted on Reddit too and am trying to see if anyone with a Mavic Pro has gotten it to work, because a fellow there has had trouble. Good to know there are legacy controllers that also work Yaaaay!
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lorenzos Posted at 11-1 00:34
How did you do?
Mine isn't working

Hi Lorenzos, for your reference kindly take note of the sytem requirements below for PC. As of the time being it only supports the Win10 64-bit operating system.

System requirements for the DJI Flight Simulator

Minimum System requirements: Processor: G4560; Graphics: GTX 1050 Ti; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: 80GB Free

Recommended System requirements: Processor: i5-6400; Graphics: GTX 1060 or GTX 1070; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free

Optimal System requirements: Processor: i7-7700; Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti; Memory: 32GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free
2018-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules