Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote disconnecting from Spark during firmware update
1368 4 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Logan0
lvl.1

Australia

Its a remote controller update, not the actual quad. Pretty much what the title says. I've tried updating it multiple times, the light on the remote turns red, then I get the update failed message. I've tried different batteries, resyncing the remote, DJI Assistant 2 (which can't even load the updates page). Has anyone experienced this, and are there any solutions?
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi Logan0. I am sorry that you are having trouble updating the firmware of your remote controller. The remote controller is updated using the DJI Go 4 application. Please follow this DJI tutorial video to properly update the firmware of your remote controller For additional help or questions please feel free to post it here at DJI forum. We are here to help you.
2018-11-1
Use props
derik
New
United States

I've been having the same problem with a brand new controller.  The firmware update gets to 99% and fails, telling me to reconnect my rc, which never disconnected. Just getting into drones and figured with such high quality products like the phantom series, DJI would be a great brand to start and work my way up.  Have had nothing but problems with it. Finally got my spark working and ordered a controller, and can't even use it. And the constant beeping while the firmware downloads!  So annoying! I've become extremely hesitant on considering any upgrades, not with the most basic problems like this.  Seriously, this much problems just doing firmware? And the problems finding the DJI Assistant download link to fix this (found this out after 2 days of almost constantly running the firmware update and massive amounts of searching)
2018-11-30
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

There has been talk of this happening with certain DJI Go 4 versions. If you are on the latest version perhaps trying a previous version would help.
2018-12-1
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi,
One would think that any firmware update could (and should) be done on both the Spark AND the RC with DJI Assistant 2, this being a direct USB link not depending on a wifi connection.
2018-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules