2425 46 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryanwalexander
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110177 ft
Vietnam

DJI Susan Posted at 11-30 02:34
Hi Ryan, I'm sorry that there is no update for now. We'll release it on our website as soon as it is ready, appreciate your support and patience.

Thanks for your response.

Did you see my post about the compass needing calibration every time I fly. Is that potentially a related issue? Is that normal?
2018-11-30
Use props
fansafdbea66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181634 ft
Brazil

I had the same problem yesterday. And around 35 to 40 meters I lost control of the drone. Luckily the drone did the go home automatically. But I was very worried.
2018-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ryanwalexander Posted at 11-30 05:18
Thanks for your response.

Did you see my post about the compass needing calibration every time I fly. Is that potentially a related issue? Is that normal?

Ryan, does the issue appear in every place? Is the compass calibration successful? You may check whether the mobile is in airplane mode and Bluetooth disabled.
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansafdbea66 Posted at 11-30 12:09
I had the same problem yesterday. And around 35 to 40 meters I lost control of the drone. Luckily the drone did the go home automatically. But I was very worried.

Hi there, does this appear only once or frequently? If it is the latter, I sincerely suggest you send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-12-1
Use props
Ryanwalexander
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Susan Posted at 12-1 01:42
Ryan, does the issue appear in every place? Is the compass calibration successful? You may check whether the mobile is in airplane mode and Bluetooth disabled.

Susan,

Yes, every new place, and I usually have to do the calibration 2 or 3 times for it to work.  

I usually have airplane mode and bluetooth disabled and this does not seem to have an effect.

Thank you,
Ryan
2018-12-3
Use props
Ryanwalexander
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Susan Posted at 12-1 01:43
Hi there, does this appear only once or frequently? If it is the latter, I sincerely suggest you send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

May I ask why you are suggesting the other person with the same problem send in the drone and not me?  Is there something in the data that you discovered to motivate this?
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ryanwalexander Posted at 12-3 20:38
Susan,

Yes, every new place, and I usually have to do the calibration 2 or 3 times for it to work.  

For a new place, it is advised to calibrate the compass, it will be ok as long as the calibration is successful. For your another question, if the issue appears frequently, I will suggest sending the unit in as the normal flight might be affected, thank you!
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules