Stopped recognising Memory Card
966 11 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bernie_S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140843 ft
United Kingdom

My Mavic Pro has stopped recognising the SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSD.

It recorded onto it just fine a few days back, but now does recognise the fact that it is inserted.  I have done a full format on the PC, but to no avail.

Has anybody experienced a similar occurrence, or have suggestions as to how to overcome the issue?

Thanks.
2018-11-1
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Formatted in exFAT?
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi Bernie_S. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the SD card of your DJI Mavic Pro. I understand that you have already formatted the SD card and still it has the same result. May I know if you have a spare SD card to check if the DJI Mavic Pro will be able to detect it?
2018-11-1
Use props
Bernie_S
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-1 08:04
Hi Bernie_S. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the SD card of your DJI Mavic Pro. I understand that you have already formatted the SD card and still it has the same result. May I know if you have a spare SD card to check if the DJI Mavic Pro will be able to detect it?

Got one arriving today - fingers crossed!
2018-11-2
Use props
Bernie_S
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-1 08:04

So, I was advised that formatting the SD under Windows 10 means that the drone probably can't read it - anybody else got personal experience of this?

Also, the brand new, fresh out of the box SanDisk Extreme Pro is also not recognised by the drone, so I'm thinking that it's probably not the SD cards, but the six month old drone.

Any thoughts as to the next step?
2018-11-2
Use props
reefranger 18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86227 ft
Australia

Bernie_S Posted at 11-2 12:19
So, I was advised that formatting the SD under Windows 10 means that the drone probably can't read it - anybody else got personal experience of this?

Also, the brand new, fresh out of the box SanDisk Extreme Pro is also not recognised by the drone, so I'm thinking that it's probably not the SD cards, but the six month old drone.

Have you tried to format card in the drone?
2018-11-2
Use props
Bernie_S
lvl.2
United Kingdom

reefranger 18 Posted at 11-2 21:07
Have you tried to format card in the drone?

How can I format the card in the drone when the drone insists that there is no card inserted?
2018-11-2
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would recommend starting a case with DJI.  You need to go to https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.  I would think that if you have already tried another card and still having failures, something more serious might be wrong with your MP, and could potentially lead to more damage to it.  Follow the instructions there on the site I provided and they should be able to assist you.
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bernie_S Posted at 11-2 12:19

Hello Bernie_S. Since we've tried to use 2 SD cards and still the issue is still happening on the drone. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI support for further analysis on the drone itself. I will be posting the link were you can contact DJI support to create a ticket for your DJI Mavic Pro https://www.dji.com/support.

2018-11-4
Use props
Bernie_S
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-4 08:23
Hello Bernie_S. Since we've tried to use 2 SD cards and still the issue is still happening on the drone. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI support for further analysis on the drone itself. I will be posting the link were you can contact DJI support to create a ticket for your DJI Mavic Pro https://www.dji.com/support.

[view_image]

Thanks for that - I'll give it a try.
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bernie_S Posted at 11-4 10:30
Thanks for that - I'll give it a try.

You are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns please feel free to post it here. We are here to help you. Thank you.
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules