o(^-^)o
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

ALCON:

Just received an e-mail from Airdata.
These guys are also aware of a probable hazard with failing TB50/55 batteries.

They included in their HD360 Pro and enterprise plans a method to identify an issue beforehand.

Airdata TB50

Airdata TB50
2018-11-1
Use props
mxklt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1387283 ft
Germany

Thanks a lot!
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Keule, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the issues. DJI is working on a firmware update that will provide improvements to flight safety for the affected drones. Your patience is very much appreciated.
2018-11-4
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

...And NOW able to pair batteries in App.  While some complain that this data is After the fact, it is still evidence for DJI and others.
2018-11-5
Use props
fansd0d9a2c9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25121 ft
Romania

Hello, i will not open a new topic as the issue had been already address in this one. Most of us, flying M200 series, are aware of the know battery issues. Recently, DJI rolled out a firmware update to eventually solve the TB50/TB55 battery issues that might cause mid-flight failures. Yesterday i had a flight inspection on a wind turbine with the M210RTK updated with the latest firmware that was also supposed to solve the battery problems.  In mid flight, at a battery level of 54%, the drone initiated the RTH procedure and came back home. I didnt interfere with the procedure, knowing the history issue. Changed with a new set of batteries and continued my flight, at the same 54% battery level it happened the same and the drone came back home.

Flight conditions:
- outside temperature: -3.5 degreese
- humidity: ~75 - 80%
- batteries used: TB55
- batteries were kept at around 20 degrees before being used on the drone

Given the current conditions i'm very reluctant to say that the battery issues had been solved and fortunately the drone was close to the take-off point and successfully landed.

Looking forward for a new firmware update to really solve this problems that can really cause big problems.
2018-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules