Onboard SDK not connecting
2969 3 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Josue1
lvl.1

United States

Hello I am having some serious issues on running a OSDK sample on the Matrice 600 pro. I cant seem to get my laptop or my raspberry pi 3 to connect to the Matrice 600. I have tired so many versions of the OSDK 3.6, 3.7 even 3.2 and nothing seems to work. I tried 3.3 but kept getting errors on set up. I keep getting this error on the terminal

Read App ID
User Configuration read successfully.

STATUS/1 @ init, L55: Attempting to open device /dev/ttyUSB0 with baudrate 230400...

STATUS/1 @ init, L65: ...Serial started successfully.

STATUS/1 @ appHandler, L638: ACK 2
ERRORLOG/1 @ getDroneVersion, L1377: Drone version not obtained! Please do not proceed.
Possible reasons:
    Serial port connection:
        * SDK is not enabled, please check DJI Assistant2 -> SDK -> [v] Enable API Control.
        * Baudrate is not correct, please double-check from DJI Assistant2 -> SDK -> baudrate.
        * TX and RX pins are inverted.
        * Serial port is occupied by another program.
        * Permission required. Please do 'sudo usermod -a -G dialout $USER' (you do not need to replace $USER with your username). Then logout and login again

ERRORLOG/1 @ activate, L1266: Unable to initialize some vehicle components!
STATUS/1 @ getErrorCodeMessage, L656: initVehicle
STATUS/1 @ getCommonErrorCodeMessage, L722: ACK_NO_RESPONSE_ERROR
Vehicle not initialized, exiting.

I have tried everything switching Tx, Rx. Tried using CAN2 UART port, Tried using API Uart port on A3 flight controller. I am out of ideas i dont know what else to try. On DJI assistant 2 i see The Matrice 600 and the Lightbridge 2 on the main menu. The SDK is enabled on the assistant 2 and I did try 'sudo usermod -a -G dialout $USER' logging in and out multiple times. At this point im not to sure which OSDK version I should use. Which OSDK should i be using? I found a templete (https://developer.dji.com/onboar ... dix/versioning.html) that says to use 3.3.1, but i dont even know what Flight Controller version I have How do icheck that? DJI assistant 2 says i have Matrice 600pro: V1.00.01.66 and LightBridge2: V1.1.60 I dont see any of those in the Versioning Map i found. So What OSDK should i use? I have tried following the tutorial multiple times with different OSDK version nothing is working. Is my A3 a defect? why is nothing connecting??? PLEASE HELP its been weeks T.T

2018-11-1
Use props
Josue1
lvl.1

United States

Also The versioning map says use 3.3.1 but when i try to do make after cmake .. like the tutorial says i get this error:
2018-11-1
Use props
Josue1
lvl.1

United States

Josue1 Posted at 11-1 11:52
Also The versioning map says use 3.3.1 but when i try to do make after cmake .. like the tutorial says i get this error:

[ 48%] Building CXX object osdk-core/CMakeFiles/djiosdk-core.dir/platform/default/src/dji_memory_default.cpp.o
[ 50%] Building CXX object osdk-core/CMakeFiles/djiosdk-core.dir/platform/linux/src/linux_serial_device.cpp.o
In file included from /home/josue/Desktop/Onboard-SDK-3.3.1/osdk-core/platform/linux/src/linux_serial_device.cpp:15:0:
/home/josue/Desktop/Onboard-SDK-3.3.1/osdk-core/platform/linux/inc/linux_serial_device.hpp:79:3: error: ‘fd_set’ does not name a type; did you mean ‘tzset’?
   fd_set m_serial_fd_set;
   ^~~~~~
   tzset
In file included from /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/sys/types.h:197:0,
                 from /usr/include/stdlib.h:394,
                 from /usr/include/c++/7/cstdlib:75,
                 from /usr/include/c++/7/bits/stl_algo.h:59,
                 from /usr/include/c++/7/algorithm:62,
                 from /home/josue/Desktop/Onboard-SDK-3.3.1/osdk-core/platform/linux/src/linux_serial_device.cpp:16:
/home/josue/Desktop/Onboard-SDK-3.3.1/osdk-core/platform/linux/src/linux_serial_device.cpp: In member function ‘int DJI::OSDK:inuxSerialDevice::_serialStart(const char*, int)’:
/home/josue/Desktop/Onboard-SDK-3.3.1/osdk-core/platform/linux/src/linux_serial_device.cpp:304:14: error: ‘m_serial_fd_set’ was not declared in this scope
     FD_ZERO(&m_serial_fd_set);
              ^
/home/josue/Desktop/Onboard-SDK-3.3.1/osdk-core/platform/linux/src/linux_serial_device.cpp:304:14: note: suggested alternative: ‘m_serial_fd’
/home/josue/Desktop/Onboard-SDK-3.3.1/osdk-core/platform/linux/src/linux_serial_device.cpp:305:26: error: ‘m_serial_fd_set’ was not declared in this scope
     FD_SET(m_serial_fd, &m_serial_fd_set);
                          ^
/home/josue/Desktop/Onboard-SDK-3.3.1/osdk-core/platform/linux/src/linux_serial_device.cpp:305:26: note: suggested alternative: ‘m_serial_fd’
osdk-core/CMakeFiles/djiosdk-core.dir/build.make:686: recipe for target 'osdk-core/CMakeFiles/djiosdk-core.dir/platform/linux/src/linux_serial_device.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [osdk-core/CMakeFiles/djiosdk-core.dir/platform/linux/src/linux_serial_device.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:85: recipe for target 'osdk-core/CMakeFiles/djiosdk-core.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [osdk-core/CMakeFiles/djiosdk-core.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:129: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

WHY?? HOW TO FIX?? HALP? PLZ!!!
2018-11-1
Use props
Josue1
lvl.1

United States

SO IF YOU ARE USING A RASPBERRY PI TO CONNECT TO A DRONE MAKE SURE THE RASPBERRY PI HAS UART ENABLED
to fix it the uart on the raspberri pi must e enabled after that it works
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules