689 8 2018-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
georgieB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33212 ft
Philippines

Hi,

My RC is constantly beeping even though the battery is 100%.  no messages on the DJI app at all (upon opening the app, no red messages on firmware).  Remote is green and app indicates it is connected to the drone.  Even though outdoors or indoors it just keeps beeping.  Just started this morning after my 3rd flight but didn't affect the flight at all and has never stopped as soon as i put on the RC.  RC has 3 dots and battery has 5 dots 1 blinking.

Thank you in advance for all your assistance.
2018-11-2
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, Make sure your controller and drone firmware are updated to the latest and then calibrate the controller(while the drone is off)
2018-11-2
Use props
georgieB
lvl.4
Philippines

Ben Mason Posted at 11-2 01:27
Hi, Make sure your controller and drone firmware are updated to the latest and then calibrate the controller(while the drone is off)

Thanks Ben.  This morning after the flight and was indoors when I started aircraft and RC, DJI app indicated flight database has an update of which it updated successfully.  But that didn't stop the beeping.  Subsequent powering on and off of both RC and AC showed no updates at all so I assume, both are updated.  Also, went thru the Mavic manual but could not find how to calibrate the controller.  If it is thru DJI assistant, I post my second problem which indicate that as of today I cannot my air to the windows app
2018-11-2
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

georgieB Posted at 11-2 01:41
Thanks Ben.  This morning after the flight and was indoors when I started aircraft and RC, DJI app indicated flight database has an update of which it updated successfully.  But that didn't stop the beeping.  Subsequent powering on and off of both RC and AC showed no updates at all so I assume, both are updated.

Then try a calibration, i know the controller will beep constantly if a calibration is required or the sticks aren't centred.
2018-11-2
Use props
georgieB
lvl.4
Philippines

Ben Mason Posted at 11-2 01:45
Then try a calibration, i know the controller will beep constantly if a calibration is required or the sticks aren't centred.

Sorry Ben, how do you calibrate the RC since could not find it anywhere in the Mavic Air manual and currently my air cannot connect to DJI assistant 2
2018-11-2
Use props
Mavic Dave
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41161 ft
United Kingdom

Same thing happened to me, calibrate the RC, it in DJI Go 4.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1545552

2018-11-2
Use props
georgieB
lvl.4
Philippines

Mavic Dave Posted at 11-2 01:56
Same thing happened to me, calibrate the RC, it in DJI Go 4.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=157480&page=1#pid1545552

Thank you most especially to Ben and Mavic Dave.  After calibrating the RC using the DJI app, problem solved.  Great forum and assistance.
2018-11-2
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

georgieB Posted at 11-2 02:19
Thank you most especially to Ben and Mavic Dave.  After calibrating the RC using the DJI app, problem solved.  Great forum and assistance.

No problem, happy flying.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

georgieB Posted at 11-2 02:19

Hi there. I'm glad that it's now working. Thanks for all the co-pilots who help you here. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach us. We're happy to help. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules