9848 11 2018-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
georgieB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33212 ft
Philippines

Hi,

Previously, able to connect with my Air to DJI Assistant 2 using the Windows 10 and USB-C connected at the back.  But this evening, will not connect and is just stuck on the first page that.  Battery at 84%.  Here is the sequence:  plug in usb-c to back of AC and connect to pc, power on AC and comes up as USB drive letter and another drive letter (USB drive F and just I).  Then it pops up with message to format the drive no drive letter shown of which I ignored.  Then tried again the sequence and this time formatted the drive and it seems to be the SD card.  fired up DJI assistant and still stuck on the 1st screen (see attached)

Thank you in advance for all your assistance.
DJI_Assitant2.JPG
2018-11-2
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried a restart of both the drone and DJI assistant 2? i usually have DJI assistant running before i connect my drone, sometimes you can just have an issue where DJI assistant will not pick up a drone but usually restarting the APP fixes that. Sounds like this is your problem as from your description it sounds like your drone is connecting fine.

you can also check Device manager, this is found in control panel, or just search through the task bar(bottom left windows image).
If your drones connected should look similar to the image (DJI USB Virtual COM).

2018-11-2
Use props
georgieB
lvl.4
Philippines

Ben Mason Posted at 11-2 01:53
Have you tried a restart of both the drone and DJI assistant 2? i usually have DJI assistant running before i connect my drone, sometimes you can just have an issue where DJI assistant will not pick up a drone but usually restarting the APP fixes that. Sounds like this is your problem as from your description it sounds like your drone is connecting fine.

you can also check Device manager, this is found in control panel, or just search through the task bar(bottom left windows image).

Hi Ben,

Tried both ways, started Assistant before the Air and the Air before the Assistant.  Also tried it on a different cable and still no connection.  Here is my file manager and device manager.
2018-11-2
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

georgieB Posted at 11-2 02:08
Hi Ben,

Tried both ways, started Assistant before the Air and the Air before the Assistant.  Also tried it on a different cable and still no connection.  Here is my file manager and device manager.[view_image][view_image]

Your screenshot is showing USB's, you need to look in the Ports(COM & LPT) tab(like in my picture), while connected to the drone.

You might need to uninstall and re-install DJI assistant 2. I assume your drone connects to your controller and phone normally ?
2018-11-2
Use props
georgieB
lvl.4
Philippines

Ben Mason Posted at 11-2 02:49
Your screenshot is showing USB's, you need to look in the Ports(COM & LPT) tab(like in my picture), while connected to the drone.

You might need to uninstall and re-install DJI assistant 2. I assume your drone connects to your controller and phone normally ?

Sorry Ben, will try again and if not, then reinstall the DJI Assistant.

Thanks a lot for your help
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Regarding your concern, please make sure that Anti-virus and firewall are turned off when using the DJI Assistant 2. Also, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Assistant 2? If the issue persists, I suggest you try to use different PC and so we can check if this will work. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-11-2
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had to turn off unsigned driver blocking on Windows 10. For some reason Windows 10 doesn't like DJI's drivers.
2018-11-2
Use props
Zubayer1987
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

hi
how can i solve this problem, i cunt find my device driver.
2019-6-24
Use props
Essenby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1995 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-11-2 09:22
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Regarding your concern, please make sure that Anti-virus and firewall are turned off when using the DJI Assistant 2. Also, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Assistant 2? If the issue persists, I suggest you try to use different PC and so we can check if this will work. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.

This is a joke right?  Instructions insist that you have to be connected to the internet when using DJI Assistant.  And you are saying this MUST be with NO antivirus and NO firewall?  Surely this can't be correct?
2021-1-18
Use props
djiuser_vkv1tKqA5K0Y
lvl.2

Spain

i found out i had the same problem..

i was using dji assistant 2 instead of dji assistant 2 (dji fpv series)

there are separate dji assistant 2 apps for each product line....

2021-8-19
Use props
franky888
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81247 ft
Indonesia

I have 2 Dji Air Unit (first version) and one of them suddenly disconnected, I tried to connect to DJI Assistant 2 but no luck and not detected, the air unit looks normal in terms of the temperature and seems to be normal, what possibly wrong and how to fix this? before I send this unit to repair center, can I check it by my self?
1-23 20:02
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

franky888 Posted at 1-23 20:02
I have 2 Dji Air Unit (first version) and one of them suddenly disconnected, I tried to connect to DJI Assistant 2 but no luck and not detected, the air unit looks normal in terms of the temperature and seems to be normal, what possibly wrong and how to fix this? before I send this unit to repair center, can I check it by my self?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the DJI Air unit (Vista) or the DJI Mavic Air? Please keep us posted.
1-23 21:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules