Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
canon 80d follow focus work?
1568 4 2018-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans44e600aa
lvl.3

United States

hello,
i'm looking to buy the ronin s.. however i use the canon 80d and wanted to know if there is a solution yet with the focus yet.. thank you...

2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. As of the moment, Canon 80D is still under our development plan. You may still use the camera on Ronin-S for physical balanced and stabilized only, however, pull focus is not yet available. We will continuously look into possibilities of bringing more features to more camera models. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2018-11-2
Use props
RJ934
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1200377 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-11-2 15:40
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. As of the moment, Canon 80D is still under our development plan. You may still use the camera on Ronin-S for physical balanced and stabilized only, however, pull focus is not yet available. We will continuously look into possibilities of bringing more features to more camera models. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thanks for your support and understanding.

Thank you for the response to this question. This is a huge issue for those of us that use the Canon 80D in our daily operations.
2019-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RJ934 Posted at 1-1 12:00
Thank you for the response to this question. This is a huge issue for those of us that use the Canon 80D in our daily operations.

Thank you for your support and your feedback. I'll forward these concern to the proper department to improve and keep moving to offer a better service. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2019-1-1
Use props
JosiahD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 805758 ft
United States

RJ934 Posted at 1-1 12:00

It really is a huge issue I have an 80D too and have friends with 80D that won't buy Ronin-s because of it.
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules