1118 10 2018-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
woolfie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 598100 ft
Austria

Hi there,

the following is showing my first try in 2017 of a short flight video around Hochlantsch peak in Styria, Austria. I forgot to activate cinematic mode on my Mavic Pro so I'm sorry for not as smooth movements as wanted.

Music by Vangelis, theme song of the motion picture Chariots Of Fire

Greetings,
Wolfgang

2018-11-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great piece of footage  
2018-11-3
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

Nice job! Thanks
2018-11-3
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Nice video and thanks for sharing!
2018-11-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice
2018-11-3
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Very nice video. I love the Alps. Thanks for sharing
2018-11-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks great
2018-11-3
Use props
woolfie
lvl.4
Austria

Thanks to everybody!
2018-11-3
Use props
Armin-Jay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46778 ft
Germany

Servus Wolfgang!

Looks awesome, however it is truly a little sad that the Cinematic Mode was off Would definitely be a great scene!
Do you also use the quick modes for 360°-shots? I find the option way easier than flying such a roundabout manually.

Greetings from Munich!

Armin
2018-11-3
Use props
woolfie
lvl.4
Austria

Hi Armin,

sure you are right that it would be much easier to use the intelligent flight mode features than to fly manually. Unfortunately the Mavic Pro did not provide the easy to handle Point Of Interest Mode 2.0 by tapping the respective object like the Mavic 2 has now.

Besides that a stunning video needs to be cut and edited but I do not have the skills like you do. BTW thumbs up for your first drone video showed here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-171382-1-1.html.  I have the intention to give DaVinci Resolve a try but my pc (notebook) is reaching its end of life so I have to wait for the next year. Until now I only have some rudimental skills in an old version of Pinnacle Studio.

Greetings from Fürstenfeld,
Wolfgang

2018-11-4
Use props
Armin-Jay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46778 ft
Germany

woolfie Posted at 11-4 03:01
Hi Armin,

sure you are right that it would be much easier to use the intelligent flight mode features than to fly manually. Unfortunately the Mavic Pro did not provide the easy to handle Point Of Interest Mode 2.0 by tapping the respective object like the Mavic 2 has now.

Hi Wolfgang,

I did not know about the Point Of Interest Mode 2.0 yet, but it sounds to me a little inaccurate? I could imagine that the center of the point of interest might be a little off if you choose it by just 'tapping the respective object'.

I guess I would still prefer the old way to fly over the center by myself and to set the radius and height afterwards (to get a more accurate result).

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding my video! I highly appreciate it
I currently work with the applications by Adobe. I used Premiere CC to adjust and cut everything, and After Effects CC for the short animations (mostly text in this case).

Many greetings from Sendling,

Armin

2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules