Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bikoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi,
is there's any way to export the photos to instagram with sphere view like the skypixel without take screenshot from the skypixel then publish it?

Thanks

2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. As of the moment, you can only share your sphere panorama to the SkyPixel first and then share to other social media account. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach back. Thank you.
2018-11-3
Use props
JT_Vegas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37867 ft
  • >>>
United States

not sure on instagram but may work the same as facebook (which I just learned how to do yesterday), change the properties of the .jpg file make the camera make RICOH and the model RICOH THETA S and then at least on FB it recognizes it as a sphere..
2018-11-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JT_Vegas Posted at 11-3 09:11
not sure on instagram but may work the same as facebook (which I just learned how to do yesterday), change the properties of the .jpg file make the camera make RICOH and the model RICOH THETA S and then at least on FB it recognizes it as a sphere..

Good info - thanks for sharing   
2018-11-3
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

here you go

for android you can use Tiny Planet Maker app (free) easy to use, and from Mac computer Tiny Planets App (free) from apple store
android link : https://play.google.com/store/ap ... ps.tinyplanet&hl=en

Mac computer Link : https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/tiny-planets/id935969268?mt=12

Thanks
2018-11-3
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

JT_Vegas Posted at 11-3 09:11
not sure on instagram but may work the same as facebook (which I just learned how to do yesterday), change the properties of the .jpg file make the camera make RICOH and the model RICOH THETA S and then at least on FB it recognizes it as a sphere..

Thank you
2018-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules