409 6 2018-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I flew 4 times today with 4 different batteries, but when i sync my records only three flight records showed up.  Where/how Can I find the fourth(in my case the first flight) 4th record?

2018-11-3
Use props
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

You mean you have a whole session lost/not showing in the app? That's weird
2018-11-3
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

xagoras Posted at 11-3 15:03
You mean you have a whole session lost/not showing in the app? That's weird

Yup and it was an 18,000 ft flight one way
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi Lucas775. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble caused. May I know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using and what is the model of the drone as well, please? For us to check the compatibility of the device to the drone. Thank you.
2018-11-4
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-4 08:32
Hi Lucas775. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble caused. May I know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using and what is the model of the drone as well, please? For us to check the compatibility of the device to the drone. Thank you.

Hello Stephen, I am using an apple ipad pro with the latest upgrade and I only have one app in the device which is the DJI go 4 app and im using the M2pro.  I flew six times yesterday and only 5 records Im showing.  Really disappointed since the missing record is the time I flew 18,000 ft one way and I hit RTH and landed with no problem.
2018-11-4
Use props
dunfr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779413 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My last Mavic 2 Pro flight did not record or sync. 2 flights - different places and only the first flight recorded. Pictures and video were saved onto Micro Sd - nothing in video editor either - shows “No videos’ but still photos show fine - iPhone X. All latest firmware. No problems until last flight. Last flight was 2nd November. Could it be DJI servers? There was a battery change between flights. Never had any issues until now.
2018-11-4
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-4 08:32

Any ideas?            
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules