1127 7 2015-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jedthone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612927 ft
United States

Hello.

There is a local small cable company that wants some of the videos I have done for events. Problem is he uses AVCHD in his video editor and my camera is giving me MP4 which they cant work with for some reason.

Does anyone know how to convert the MP4 format video into AVCHD so they can work with it?

2015-6-2
Use props
BazzaVMC
lvl.2

Australia

Try WinAVI All-In-One converter, I use it to convert MP4 to AVI so I can watch movies on my Samsung TV...

It takes some time to convert though (depending on size of file), but it does it well
2015-6-2
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

AvCHD is a MAC format. Do a search in Google for MP4 to AVCHD and you will find several. You may even find a free converter. I know that iSkysoft Video Converter will do it and there is a free trial. Good luck!
2015-6-2
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-6-3 07:27
AvCHD is a MAC format. Do a search in Google for MP4 to AVCHD and you will find several. You may eve ...

Take care with the "free" convertors.  MANY will install unwanted programs and search bars.  Some change the default in your browsers and it takes some time to correct.  Stick with the major brands.
2015-6-2
Use props
tonyray955
lvl.3

United States

acenothing Posted at 2015-6-3 07:42
Take care with the "free" convertors.  MANY will install unwanted programs and search bars.  Some  ...

Yeah I found that out with yahoo it asked me if I wanted yahoo and I unclicked but it loaded it anyway and I found out it's a malware and had a hard time getting rid of it.
2015-6-2
Use props
jedthone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612927 ft
United States

WinAVI All-In-One converter and iSkysoft dont do it. The google search claims that they do but I downloaded both and while they may be able to take in an AVCHD file they cannot output a AVCHD file.

Unless someone has a video explaining how it works both of those programs are dead ends.
2015-6-2
Use props
fwickeha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

This may be helpful:
http://www.wondershare.com/convert-video-audio/avchd-to-mp4.html
2015-6-4
Use props
danjaschieh.gma
New

China

Take Digiber software a shot http://www.digiber.com (I use most), it has converter that lets you convert files from just one to another.
2015-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules