Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S1000+ landing gear
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward_Horvath
lvl.2
Flight distance : 560715 ft
United States

I was out flying my S1000+.  Received a low battery warning and was returning home. Landing gear would not lower.  I struggled wirh it in the sky trying to get the landing gear down.  Would not lower.

Got down to head height and grabbed ahold of the gear and got it shut down and lowered to the ground.

I stretched out one of the landing gear springs getting it out of the sky, but at least no other damage to the drone.

Now i cannot get the landing gear to go up or down.

I am an idiot with these things.  Where do i even start to troubleshoot?

Qny help or ideas or suggestions?
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi Edward_Horvath. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI S1000+. Since this issue happened the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to check the drone physically. Thank you for your support. have a safe and happy flying.

2018-11-4
Use props
Edward_Horvath
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-4 07:14
Hi Edward_Horvath. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI S1000+. Since this issue happened the best thing you need to do is to contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to check the drone physically. Thank you for your support. have a safe and happy flying.

[view_image]

That website is quite confusing. Which link do i navigate to?
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Edward_Horvath Posted at 11-4 08:31
That website is quite confusing. Which link do i navigate to?

I am sorry that you are having issues in navigating the page. You can try using this link instead to create an online repair request for your drone https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. All you need to do is to click the blue tab to start creating a ticket. Thank you.

2018-11-4
Use props
Edward_Horvath
lvl.2
United States

Well, all of the sudden the landing gear started working.  

So, then I see the aircraft requires an update.  So I update it with Assistant 2.  Now Motors M7 and M8 blink green.  The LED brings fast yellow and M7 and M8 wont turn on!!!!

Any suggestions?
2018-11-4
Use props
Edward_Horvath
lvl.2
United States

Edward_Horvath Posted at 11-4 12:05
Well, all of the sudden the landing gear started working.  

So, then I see the aircraft requires an update.  So I update it with Assistant 2.  Now Motors M7 and M8 blink green.  The LED brings fast yellow and M7 and M8 wont turn on!!!!

Well, figured out that the Assistant 2 software changed the airframe to a hex copter.  Changed that to an octo.

Now, the remote wont connect to the aircraft!
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules