DJI Focus serious interferences?
874 0 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Octovisuals
lvl.2

Spain

I had a problem in a shot yesterday using DJI Focus. It was so bad I couldn't use it at all in the end!... Too bad.

I rented DJI Focus for my MFT lens and it was working fine when I was like 1 m of the remote motor. When I got to just 7 m or so, it was very choppy and stuttery, slow to translate the movements of the wheel... Impossible to do a constant, smooth movement!

Everything was calibrated, installed properly, configurated and tested. It just didn't respond well to the commands due some kind of interference... Or simply this gadget has a bad wireless system.

It was a live event, so maybe something was messing with the signal. But I thought this would be prepared for such environments!

Good think I didn't buy it. But I was thinking about it...

So, what can you tell me about this? It happened to you some time? How can it be avoided or fixed?

Aside from that, you know what would be just wonderful? To let users use the remote with a cable, but with this cable powering the motor!! Now that would be just perfect. No need for more heavy batteries and other cables...

2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules