Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
camera will not go into manual mode
1354 5 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dan110645
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1315436 ft
  • >>>
United States

I downloaded the latest firmware for my M2P yesterday and went out to take some video.  While I was flying I wanted to change some of my camera settings, when I hit the settings icon below the shutter button the three settings at the top were grayed out and the only thing I was able to change was the ISO.  I always fly in Manual mode and this was the first time this has happened to me.  Does anyone know if this is a new software glitch or am I doing something wrong.
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. May we ask for the brand/make of your mobile device/tablet in which you downloaded the app? I will be providing DJI suggested list of devices below for your reference. Thank you.

2018-11-4
Use props
Dan110645
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1315436 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-4 06:45
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. May we ask for the brand/make of your mobile device/tablet in which you downloaded the app? I will be providing DJI suggested list of devices below for your reference. Thank you.

[view_image]

I'm using DJI crystal Sky 7,85 Ultra Bright v 02.06.00. Dji go 4 v 4.3.0
2018-11-5
Use props
fans821f23eb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1080981 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same issue with my M2P. I am using the smart controller.
2022-1-22
Use props
fansed8305db
New

Italy

I'm having same issue. Mavic pro using DJIgo 4.

Kind of a big problem. If you can not controll your drone camera.
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansed8305db Posted at 8-13 00:58
I'm having same issue. Mavic pro using DJIgo 4.

Kind of a big problem. If you can not controll your drone camera.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the issue happened once or still persists?
Which firmware and App version?
2023-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules