DJI Flight Simulator. Cannot get to start the actual simulator.
10458 6 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RayAndersonLV
New
Czechia

Hi guys,

I'm super stoked about the new Flight Simulator and want to try it out. Unfortunately, I'm facing some problems.

I got my Mavic Air controller connected to my pc easily thanks to KooGee tutorial on youtube ()in case someone is still struggling with that.  Anyways, before even doing that I installed Flight Simulator as soon as it was available for downloading, installed it and wanted to start but once I press ''Start'' button, it keeps asking me if I want to install ''DirectX Runtime''. Whatever I do I cannot get anywhere. My computer is good enough to run the simulator without any problems, the controller is connected. Some screenshots of the problem that I'm facing attached. Thank you guys for whatever help you can provide me with. Have a great day!

First

First

After pressing 'Start'

After pressing 'Start'

After reinstalling DirectX

After reinstalling DirectX
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi RayAndersonLV. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. You may refer to this Forum information about installing your DJI Flight Simulator. Just remember some tips before installing.

System requirements for the DJI Flight Simulator

Minimum System requirements: Processor: G4560; Graphics: GTX 1050 Ti; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: 80GB Free

Recommended System requirements: Processor: i5-6400; Graphics: GTX 1060 or GTX 1070; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free

Optimal System requirements: Processor: i7-7700; Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti; Memory: 32GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free
2018-11-4
Use props
RayAndersonLV
New
Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-4 14:35
Hi RayAndersonLV. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. You may refer to this Forum information about installing your DJI Flight Simulator. Just remember some tips before installing.

System requirements for the DJI Flight Simulator

Thank you for your message. I just realized that I don't have 16 GB RAM. That should be the problem, right?
2018-11-4
Use props
BumblerBee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

RayAndersonLV Posted at 11-4 14:49
Thank you for your message. I just realized that I don't have 16 GB RAM. That should be the problem, right?

That should not be a problem. On my Windows 7 machine the memory footprint of DjiArena-Win64-Shipping.exe process (which is the simulator itself) is about 700MB while in menu and about 1.4GB when in flight (city map).

Try updating DirectX runtime on your machine (I assume it's Win10, right?):

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ ... mation.aspx?id=8109
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

RayAndersonLV Posted at 11-4 14:49

You are welcome RayAndersonLV. It could be the root cause of the problem. If you have any other concerns please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Have a safe and happy flight always. Thank you for your support.
2018-11-4
Use props
CCS131
New
Flight distance : 336798 ft
Singapore

I have another system error as below, anyone can help on this?

2019-4-25
Use props
djiuser_9LIgsRvyMCey
New

Vietnam

CCS131 Posted at 2019-4-25 06:29
I have another system error as below, anyone can help on this?

[view_image]

I Have the same error.
How can I fix it?
2020-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules