Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WHAT IS or WILL HAPPEN to PROMISED features?
4148 47 2018-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

KKAISS Posted at 11-12 21:59
My mavic 2 pro is very accurate when it comes to return to home landing, I always take off from my home driveway and when i press return to home button, it lands on the driveway, but not my driveway, my neighbour's driveway....!

Maybe post a video, would like to see how far your neighbours is from yours , lol .
2018-11-20
Use props
MagicRide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

I'm wiling to bet the next DJI firmware update for M2P and Zoom will have none of the things we want. It will be stuff like security updates, geo updates (which are a mess) and better flight performance. The camera quality will not improve on the 2 pro, no waypoints, no RTH accuracy, no ability to chose 4k in certain modes etc. The way they look at the Mavic 2 pro and zoom is that it's a finished product and they are moving forward with the Nov 28 introduction of the Phantom 5 which will have some things we want. It's a billion dollar company and all they want to do is get you to buy a new drone if they put too much into an older version you will be too happy with it and keep it for a longer time. They want you to keep expecting something but to get it will require you to spend more money.
2018-11-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

MagicRide Posted at 11-21 08:23
I'm wiling to bet the next DJI firmware update for M2P and Zoom will have none of the things we want. It will be stuff like security updates, geo updates (which are a mess) and better flight performance. The camera quality will not improve on the 2 pro, no waypoints, no RTH accuracy, no ability to chose 4k in certain modes etc. The way they look at the Mavic 2 pro and zoom is that it's a finished product and they are moving forward with the Nov 28 introduction of the Phantom 5 which will have some things we want. It's a billion dollar company and all they want to do is get you to buy a new drone if they put too much into an older version you will be too happy with it and keep it for a longer time. They want you to keep expecting something but to get it will require you to spend more money.

You would have lost your bet ;+)....
2018-11-22
Use props
Ammo1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328333 ft
United States

I've had GS Pro for a year are so. Very powerful DJI app and seems very easy to use and program.  You can use GS pro to do 3D mapping and fly repeatable pre-programed flight plans.  I've set up a few flight plans around my friends farm but never pushed the button to fly because it scares the heck out of me.   It can do full autonomous flight from take-off to way points and then landing.  I just feel better with I'm doing most of the flying.  I think I will break-out my old Phantom 3 pro and give it a try it, soon.  
2018-11-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Ammo1 Posted at 11-24 13:02
I've had GS Pro for a year are so. Very powerful DJI app and seems very easy to use and program.  You can use GS pro to do 3D mapping and fly repeatable pre-programed flight plans.  I've set up a few flight plans around my friends farm but never pushed the button to fly because it scares the heck out of me.   It can do full autonomous flight from take-off to way points and then landing.  I just feel better with I'm doing most of the flying.  I think I will break-out my old Phantom 3 pro and give it a try it, soon.

They the recent update for GS Pro is amazing so much easier now to use .
2018-11-24
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Ammo1 Posted at 11-24 13:02

Don't recall here or other forum.  A guy had a continuous 17 minute night flight over Baltimore and it was all pre-programmed with Litchi, if I recall.  Absolutely phenomenal.  
2018-11-24
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Thailand

I love the instant-gratification in this thread.

Its a new drone that hasn't even been out 3 months and people are moaning it hasn't got everything, has been abandoned and so on.

Of course, these same people would also moan like hell if the mavic 2 release was delayed a year to give DJI time to code all the features.
2018-11-24
Use props
Novadesigns
lvl.2
United States

While all the entitled whiners are in here crying like babies and proclaiming that they will sit on their hands until DJI gives them the sun, moon and stars... the rest of us will be outside flying.

Enjoy your little pity party!
2018-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules