YOUTUBE live streaming problem
3077 13 2018-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wrocha76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65328 ft
Brazil

Has anyone suceed in using the live streaming from youtube? I try to go live using facebook and it worked perfect. Then i try to use the youtube and got the message "Login Failed". My youtube channel is enable to go live, my account is working (i am able to go live using my phone) and i have wifi connection!
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had when you tried live streaming from YouTube, we will fix this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for patience and understanding.
2018-11-5
Use props
Wrocha76
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-5 07:02
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had when you tried live streaming from YouTube, we will fix this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for patience and understanding.

thank you!
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

No worries. We'll keep you posted if there's an update. Thank you.
2018-11-8
Use props
Tamas Poczak
New
Hungary

I have the same issue.
2018-11-26
Use props
alexhertug
New
Flight distance : 70791 ft
Romania

Same here.. What is this. Come oon. It has been 1 month since the issue was reported.
2018-12-8
Use props
Wrocha76
lvl.2
Brazil

alexhertug Posted at 12-8 15:10
Same here.. What is this. Come oon. It has been 1 month since the issue was reported.

I believe they did something cause yesterday i tryed again and it worked!
2018-12-12
Use props
NoblerZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 776772 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-11-8 06:23
No worries. We'll keep you posted if there's an update. Thank you.

Using a P4A and cannot figure out how to make YouTube streaming work.  I'm using an Nvidia shield tablet with a WiFi connection, also tried using a 4glte LG G6.  It will not stream.  It shows an output of 26-30fps on the stream meter at the top left of the device screen but when I use another device to view the stream directly from YouTube, it says the stream will be live in one hour.  What's going on here?  I need this to work!!  My YouTube channel has been verified for live streaming for the past 2 years so it's not that either.  Some help would be appreciated.
2019-1-15
Use props
djiuser_r3PWeA9pwCWP
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-11-5 07:02

When because i can still NOT go live on the osmo on utube and my is all setup u can go live on my phone.
2019-2-24
Use props
Adalberto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 899 ft
Brazil

Hi,

Any news about fixing youtube live stream?

I'm using a Mavic 2 Pro, DJI Go 4, everything is up to date and my YouTube channel is also all right, but I can't do the live stream.

I get the message: enable live streaming for your youtube

The live stream is already enabled, I can do it for the notebook normally, it just doesn't work with the DJI GO4.

Thanks,
JAB / Brazil

2020-4-21
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

I get an error that the app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use google sign in on DJI GO and DJI GO4 app.
2020-4-25
Use props
djiuser_IAQWIRDR3mbW
lvl.1

United States

Also curious on an update.  I'm using a Magic 2 Pro and it says I can't stream because my YouTube isn't set up for live streaming.  My YouTube is set up for live streaming.
2021-1-27
Use props
djiuser_IAQWIRDR3mbW
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_IAQWIRDR3mbW Posted at 1-27 16:11
Also curious on an update.  I'm using a Magic 2 Pro and it says I can't stream because my YouTube isn't set up for live streaming.  My YouTube is set up for live streaming.

*Mavic, auto correct
2021-1-27
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

Go 4 may have lost live streaming capability forever. At least the Spark has. Also, to stream from mobile I believe you need at least 1000 subscribers, until then you are limited to pc
2021-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules