DJI Flight Simulator
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Half Chrome
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18612 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone had luck with the DJI Flight Simulator? I've attempted to download the free trial but I can't get it to work. I'm running a new i7 on Windows 10. Thoughts?
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi Half Chrome. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the trouble. You may refer to this for more information about installing your DJI Flight Simulator. Just remember some tips before installing. Thank you for your support.

System requirements for the DJI Flight Simulator

Minimum System requirements: Processor: G4560; Graphics: GTX 1050 Ti; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: 80GB Free

Recommended System requirements: Processor: i5-6400; Graphics: GTX 1060 or GTX 1070; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free

Optimal System requirements: Processor: i7-7700; Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti; Memory: 32GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free
2018-11-5
Use props
Half Chrome
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-5 07:21
Hi Half Chrome. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the trouble. You may refer to this for more information about installing your DJI Flight Simulator. Just remember some tips before installing. Thank you for your support.

System requirements for the DJI Flight Simulator

My computer more than meets the requirements. I just can't get past this screen.
simulator error.PNG
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Half Chrome Posted at 11-5 19:02
My computer more than meets the requirements. I just can't get past this screen.

Hi there, sorry for the troubles on installing the Flight Simulator, could you please try to delete the file completely and change another installation position to see if it works?
2018-11-6
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Half Chrome Posted at 11-5 19:02

What happens when you click on 'install' ?

That is the installer for a large download (2GB or so if I remember correctly) which can take time.
2018-11-6
Use props
HedleyP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208179 ft
United Kingdom

The application you download from the website is just the launcher. Once installed it updates itself and then you sign in with your DJI account details then you can click on free trial and then are prompted to download and install the actual simulator.

It's working very well on my i5 Win 10. Vey smooth but I do have a GTX1060 and 16Gb of Ram. Great fun.
2018-11-6
Use props
Half Chrome
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

HedleyP Posted at 11-6 13:52
The application you download from the website is just the launcher. Once installed it updates itself and then you sign in with your DJI account details then you can click on free trial and then are prompted to download and install the actual simulator.

It's working very well on my i5 Win 10. Vey smooth but I do have a GTX1060 and 16Gb of Ram. Great fun.

I keep getting this error.
2018-11-6
Use props
HedleyP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208179 ft
United Kingdom

Some threads suggest re-installing DirectX.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-170983-2-1.html

Give that a go, maybe update to the latest version for your OS?
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Please avoiding installing the file in the system disk and try another position with enough space.
2018-11-7
Use props
Half Chrome
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-7 20:24
Please avoiding installing the file in the system disk and try another position with enough space.

I have plenty of space. What is this error? Why won't it download? Poor software?
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Half Chrome Posted at 11-9 14:34
I have plenty of space. What is this error? Why won't it download? Poor software?

This error displays because the installation place you selected is not allowed Flight Simulator to be installed, please change another path and try again, thank you.
2018-11-10
Use props
Half Chrome
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-10 01:19
This error displays because the installation place you selected is not allowed Flight Simulator to be installed, please change another path and try again, thank you.

I have put it on my desktop, system file and downloads folder. None of them work. Could you please tell me specifically what to do?
2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Half Chrome Posted at 11-10 06:45
I have put it on my desktop, system file and downloads folder. None of them work. Could you please tell me specifically what to do?

Please avoid installing in D:\DFS, did you try all the disk in your computer like E disk?
2018-11-11
Use props
Half Chrome
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I finally got it working, but it is pretty darn laggy. Any suggestions?
2018-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules