ADMINS - YouTube VOLUME !!!
901 11 2018-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Can you guys look into why this forum forces the Youtube videos to have the volumes MAXED Out every time.  You open one Video, get your ears blasted, so you turn the volume down, but the next video, it's maxed out again.  Very irritating.

No other sites/forums out there do the same thing, and have the ability to pick up the previous volume setting.

Please look into this!!!
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Just to clarify, may I know what mobile device are you using? Can you please try to use a different device so we can check if you will have the same problem? Please keep posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-11-5
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
United States

Its on a Windows PC.    On Android Tablets and Phones, it works fine.
2018-11-5
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MrArcher Posted at 11-5 08:46
Its on a Windows PC.    On Android Tablets and Phones, it works fine.

Strange, works fine on a iMac and iPad and no issues on my phone but like you said could be windows.
2018-11-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I do not have any issues with this on my windows 10 pc
2018-11-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

First world problems - gotta luv um'!
2018-11-5
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Never have that issue on my Mac. But let me try on my Windows machine.
2018-11-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

I have no issues with it  
2018-11-5
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like this could be a Chrome browser issue. Read this. https://www.ghacks.net/2013/10/12/set-fix-video-volume-youtube/
2018-11-5
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
United States

That was it - Thanks!
2018-11-5
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Most of the music/songs with videos is not worth hearing. I always mute the sound. The videos are often amazing enough to work without canned music. I prefer natural ambient sound like waves on a shore, bird song, traffic, trains, if the vids feature such scenes.
Also, the person making the video is responsible for the recorded sound level. I doubt many of them realise you can lower the sound level so it is just background, where it should be.
2018-11-6
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
United States

AlansDronePics Posted at 11-6 00:36
Most of the music/songs with videos is not worth hearing. I always mute the sound. The videos are often amazing enough to work without canned music. I prefer natural ambient sound like waves on a shore, bird song, traffic, trains, if the vids feature such scenes.
Also, the person making the video is responsible for the recorded sound level. I doubt many of them realise you can lower the sound level so it is just background, where it should be.

Alrighty then.
2018-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules