Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Simulator: Network error 008_008...
12Next >
63291 77 2018-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Bennett
lvl.4
Flight distance : 289770 ft

United States

Trouble installing the simulator program after the installer...

I have downloaded the installer -- installed just fine (I believe -- no error messages)
proceeded, then no icon or folder popped up on desktop...Chased down the program:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator" and clicked
on DJI_FS.exe (My network administrator was with me).

Screen pops up and gives me a network error message identical to another post..."Network Error  Error: 008_008 {000/0263}".  On the off
chance it was related to the fire wall -- my network admin went and passed me though the fire wall to see what happens.  Of course, same
problem repeated.

Suggestions?
Thank You
==========================================
JOHN TRACEY BENNETT
PSO UAV Administrator
Certified Pilot – sUAS (active)
Chief Engineering Draftsman
CAD Systems / Archive Systems Coordinator

PLANT & SERVICE OPERATIONS
MAIL CODE 6727
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY
210 PHYSICAL PLANT DR
CARBONDALE, ILLINOIS 62901

E:  JohnB@PSO.SIU.edu / JohnB@SIU.edu
P:  618/453-6766
F:  618/453-6784
WWW.PSO.SIU.EDU

2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi John, sorry for the troubles with Flight Simulator, is there any chance to check the network and make sure it is well connected? You may also change to another working WiFi to verify. How about closing the Firewall? If the issue remains, please kindly offer the screenshot for further assistance, thank you.
2018-11-5
Use props
John Bennett
lvl.4

United States

Thank you for contacting me again...
Since this is a work / university related computer, I have a network connection better than most.  Usually, I do not have network / internet
access issues.  Any connectivity issues is virtually non-existence to minimum at best.  Essentially, I am connected (such as now) or I am not.

From how I am reading your email, you may be suggesting to me that I am having network / internet connection issues.  My IT administrator
passed me trough our firewall without luck.

I thought that there was  another mention of this error, unfortunately I can not find it.

As always, thank you for your assistance.
Take Care
John T
2018-11-6
Use props
EveRC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43346 ft

Netherlands

Hi,

I've got the same problem, get the same screen as you get. I've already dissabled my Firewall, and connected via another WiFi. It still doesn't work.
On some other forums I saw the same issues. Has someone a solution for it?

Thanks in advance
Evert
2018-11-6
Use props
Ows
New

Singapore

Hi John, you need to discuss with your network admin to allow the following connections:

TCP Port: 3443
Server IPs: 54.222.231.86 and 54.223.118.115

Do let me know if this work as this is how I get it to work in my case.
2018-11-6
Use props
Ows
New

Singapore

One last thing to note, after you login succesfully, there will be a Windows Security Alert prompt. Remember to check both boxes to allow the communications for both private and public networks. that's all.
2018-11-6
Use props
John Bennett
lvl.4

United States

Thank you "Ows"...
I have broach this with my IT admin....waiting on an answer

A question if I may....why?  More specifically, why this TCP port specifically
and the IP addresses?  I wouldn't think that it would be "that hard" to need
know these specific settings to gain access to a server to download / execute
the core program...

Just curious in how you know these specific addresses for access, and why they
work
Thank you for your time
John T
2018-11-7
Use props
Ows
New

Singapore

I myself was looking for an answer on the forums while my network administrator was figuring out what went wrong. I stumble onto this thread when my administrator just figured out the solution after some trial and error.

My workplace here are using Palo Alto products and from his "firewall monitoring page", he notice one particular TCP port was blocked and the above-mentioned IP address was asking for access. Thus, after “granting access”, we could then successfully login. We decided to put back the firewall rule to see if it still blocks and true enough, same network error occur again. This may not be the best solution but this is what it works for us.

2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

John, are you using the Free Trial version? What is the version? If you are sure there is no network issue, please try Ows's suggestion and we will also forward to our engineers for further assistance.
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

EveRC Posted at 11-6 12:44
Hi,

I've got the same problem, get the same screen as you get. I've already dissabled my Firewall, and connected via another WiFi. It still doesn't work.

Evert, sorry to know you have the same issue, may I have the version of your Flight Simulator?
2018-11-7
Use props
PhantomEvert
lvl.2

Netherlands

Yes, of course. I've installed the free version.
I'm gonna try the solution of ''Ows'', hopefully this is gonna work.

Thanks for your time!
2018-11-8
Use props
John Bennett
lvl.4

United States

Mindy:

Sorry for the delay...got to love time zones and the lag in the conversation... :-)
On the brighter side, conversations like this couldn't really take place 20 years or so ago....

Anyway, yes, I am using the "free version"...thought I would use it to "justify" its existence
first before requesting the upgraded...The installer I am currently using is
Launcher2_1_0_0__2018_10_bak.exe

FWIW...
John T
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

John Bennett Posted at 11-8 13:21
Mindy:

Sorry for the delay...got to love time zones and the lag in the conversation... :-)

John, thanks for more details, we will verify with our engineers to see if there is other suggestion can be provided, please wait a moment, thank you.
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PhantomEvert Posted at 11-8 09:31
Yes, of course. I've installed the free version.
I'm gonna try the solution of ''Ows'', hopefully this is gonna work.

If the issue persists, please keep us updated, thank you.
2018-11-9
Use props
PhantomEvert
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi Mindy,
The problem still occurs.
I have the same installer as John has: Launcher2_1_0_0__2018_10_bak.exe

2018-11-9
Use props
fansfb2d38d3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9423 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today I briefly got through to the Login page....  but no joy with my Win 10 64bit desktop

I guess it might work one day.
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PhantomEvert Posted at 11-9 10:31
Hi Mindy,
The problem still occurs.
I have the same installer as John has: Launcher2_1_0_0__2018_10_bak.exe

Please reply to one of my posts so that I can get the notification and reply in time, I have verified with our engineers and it is recommended to re-install the launcher again to see if it works.
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansfb2d38d3 Posted at 11-9 23:43
Today I briefly got through to the Login page....  but no joy with my Win 10 64bit desktop

[view_image]       [view_image]

Hi there, please check my post in 12#, thank you.
2018-11-13
Use props
Drone AD services
lvl.4
Flight distance : 697441 ft
Switzerland

Hello Mindy,

Can we expect a flight simulator for mac users soon?

Thanks
Patrick
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Drone AD services Posted at 11-13 14:08
Hello Mindy,

Can we expect a flight simulator for mac users soon?

Hi Patrick, we do not have a such a plan currently, if there is any update, we will release in our website, thanks for your attention.
2018-11-15
Use props
PhantomEvert
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-13 03:34
Please reply to one of my posts so that I can get the notification and reply in time, I have verified with our engineers and it is recommended to re-install the launcher again to see if it works.

Hi Mindy,

I've installed the simulator again.... the same problem occurs.
Maybe there will be a solution, otherwise it will be a pity.

Evert
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PhantomEvert Posted at 11-17 11:04
Hi Mindy,

I've installed the simulator again.... the same problem occurs.

Evert, I have sent you PM, please check and keep me updated via PM, thank you.
2018-11-18
Use props
djiuser_bfbEQSouK9ql
New

Hong Kong

Hi Mindy,
i have the same problem
is it have a solution for this problem? thank you
2018-11-18
Use props
fans41a05e3a
New

Montenegro

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-9 03:12
If the issue persists, please keep us updated, thank you.

I am having these issues also, network error
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans41a05e3a Posted at 11-22 07:15
I am having these issues also, network error

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with Flight Simulator, is there any chance to check the network and make sure it is well connected? You may also change to another working WiFi to verify. How about closing the Firewall?
Besides, what is the version of your launcher? Is it the Free Trial version?
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_bfbEQSouK9ql Posted at 11-18 23:22
Hi Mindy,
i have the same problem
is it have a solution for this problem? thank you

Hi there, please check my post in 25#, thank you.
2018-11-22
Use props
Alisher
New

Kazakhstan

Hi there, I am having same issues. I have followed your instruction, but problem is still exists. It occurs as a network error 008_008(000/0263). I use launcher version 2.1.0.3( free trial version).

Thanks in advance.
2018-11-29
Use props
Erastus146
New

United States

Is there a setting that I can do for pfsense to allow DJI flight simulator to work? because If I connect it directly to my ISP router -- DJI flight simulator works just fine.

Please advice!!!
2018-11-30
Use props
SoNiK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 183248 ft
Italy

Unfortunately I have the same problem and there's no workaround to make it work. Btw, my internet connection is working and is stable.
Just one last thing...Avira keeps blocking "DJI_FS.exe" because it seems there's a malware in it but I've put it in the exclusion list. In another thread a user told you the same problem but since we both downloaded it from your website you answered that we are fine and you'll investigare that with your engineers.
2018-12-2
Use props
Alisher
New

Kazakhstan

Now it works, my problem occured because of administrator access of the company network. Look at your administrator access of your network, maybe something blocks it.
2018-12-3
Use props
John Bennett
lvl.4

United States

Mindy...

Thank you very much for the help you have given me on this issue.  My very humblest apologies
for the delay of this final email on the subject.

Through a long set of circumstances, I did not have the time to respond to you.  I
wanted to pass along the final results of trying to get the simulator to work.  Essentially,
my network administrator decided to move to "higher priority" issues -- as he should.
What time he (and another gentleman) put into this piece of software getting it to work
turned out to be completely unsuccessful.  Ultimately, one gentleman got it to
work on his computer.  However, the amount of time spent was too high to justify
trying to get it to work on computer.  Although disappointed, I understand and agree with
their position.  Even if it did work, the cost for "enabling" all the software is somewhat
higher than what my department is willing to pay for -- considering there are other
simulators on the market at less cost.

It is rumored I may get a new, higher speced computer, next year.  I will wait and
see if this new computer can / will work with your simulator, and will try aging, if possible

Thank You for your time on this subject
Merry Christmas
John T
2018-12-19
Use props
Denis Strekalov
lvl.1
Russia

Hello. I had the same problems on my computer with the Flight simulator program as mentioned above. I downloaded the free module. Installed. For two weeks everything worked perfectly. And in mid-January there was a problem with the network error 008_008 {000/0263}. No updates were installed. After starting the program, it tries to check the version and after a couple of minutes a network error message is displayed. I have installed Windows 10 64-bit. For the DJI_FS.exe application, both tick boxes for private and public networks are set. I tried to completely disable the firewall, the problem remains. disabled the nod32 antivirus program, the result is the same. The application gives a network error and does not start. Reinstalling the simulator does not help. Can you help solve this problem?
2019-2-1
Use props
Denis Strekalov
lvl.1
Russia

To solve the network error problem 008_008 {000/0263}, the reinstallation of the file UE4PreregSetup_x64.exe helped me. It can be found in the directory created by the DJIFlightSimulatorLauncher. After this, the flight simulator successfully passes the version check and is working. In order to be able to change the installation directory at the next stage, it is necessary to run the program Fs.exe with administrator rights. Otherwise, when you try to change the installation directory, error 005_000 will appear.
2019-2-19
Use props
sujeng
lvl.3
Flight distance : 72015158 ft
  • >>>
Puerto Rico

Denis Strekalov Posted at 2-19 22:53
To solve the network error problem 008_008 {000/0263}, the reinstallation of the file UE4PreregSetup_x64.exe helped me. It can be found in the directory created by the DJIFlightSimulatorLauncher. After this, the flight simulator successfully passes the version check and is working. In order to be able to change the installation directory at the next stage, it is necessary to run the program Fs.exe with administrator rights. Otherwise, when you try to change the installation directory, error 005_000 will appear.

Thanks a lot for this information!
2019-3-15
Use props
djiuser_kLZgmk8y33ua
New

Romania

Any Ideas?
2019-4-19
Use props
Jekis
New

Russia

Thanks to Denis Strekalov!
To fix the error go to C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator and run the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe. It will install all required libraries. Then open your  DJI_FS.exe and use it without errors.
2019-4-24
Use props
fans628ec39d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 292336 ft
United States

Who would buy this simulator program?   You can't even get it to work in is free version. I would think since they manufacture the best drones out there with a great program to use them, they would be able to make their simulator installable.
2019-4-25
Use props
fans628ec39d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 292336 ft
United States

I've spent hours messing with this.  I've tried every suggestion on this thread. Thought I was getting there with that last suggestion but no.......  Unpacking error!  Wth?   I give up.  
2019-4-25
Use props
StephenTK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20233 ft
United States

I'm having the same problem but a different error message: File Error Error: 005_000 {000/0114}
I've downloaded and installed the free file 5 different times thinking the file was corrupt. I bought and installed a GTX 1060  graphics card with 6Gb of VRAM and I signed up for the enterprise version twice thinking that my only option. Nowhere can I find a reference to this particular file error.
I would love to try this app but I can't continue to waste my time just trying to get it to run.
please advise.
BTW I'm running this on a Windows 10 Dell XPS i7 with 32 Gb of ram and 3 tB of storage
2019-4-27
Use props
StephenTK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20233 ft
United States

Jekis Posted at 4-24 09:42
Thanks to Denis Strekalov!
To fix the error go to C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator and run the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe. It will install all required libraries. Then open your  DJI_FS.exe and use it without errors.

Didn't work for me Jekis
2019-4-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules