2018-11-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a good review however

I really didn't see the advantage of theses props. Yeah the cool color but..
Slower speed and the same amount of thrust.  With that being said
only dji props on my birds.

Thanks for sharing Woe.
2018-11-5
Use props
Peter717
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1509055 ft
United States

Quieter?
I believe and I will test that theory in the later video that with slower hovering speed they use less energy = longer flight time?

Ill be posting update.
Thank you for feedback.
2018-11-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing but using it at your own risk
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Peter, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a third-party propellers because we  are unable to ensure the compatibility and performance. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-11-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I would not use that if I was myself
2018-11-6
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Question how many of you have brought a new or newish car ? then u needed to change tyres as they were low..did u fit the same tyres that came with your car ? doubt it ,therefore is your car insurance going to say after if you had a minor collision sorry not paying out as you didnt fit original tyres back on the car ! No a tyre is a tyre made to a standard whether Dunlop,Avon etc etc.

My point i think Dji need to appreciate that SOME after market accesories may be okay especially if made in the USA..No i wouldnt trust china etc...may i suggest Dji buy a set and test them please....or make some coloured ones...Thank you
2018-11-6
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Thanks for an alternative review for props and like others have said i will probably just stick with the OG props by DJI and again thanks for the review
2018-11-6
Use props
Far_North
Second Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

I have found that with my MPP the Master Airscrew props are not as quiet as the DJI low noise props, although very close and a little lower sound.  With the Master Airscrew props while doing a full left stick up to 300' I would get a motor current error at around 250'.  This never happens with the DJI low noise props.   Although I like the color of the Master Airscrew props, I have white and orange, once spinning and in the air the color makes very little difference as far as being able to see better at distance.  I'm no engineer but the Master Airscrew props seem very well made, nothing cheap about them.

All in all other than the cool colors of the Master Airscrew props I see no advantage in using them and for me the motor current error that only happens with them is enough for me to be very careful about when and where I use them.
2018-11-6
Use props
Peter717
lvl.4
United States

Appreciate that.
Nice to have an alternative.
We all buy new cars and run to the shop to put aftermarket wheels
2018-11-6
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'll stick with DJI props.  I really don't want to be in the R&D for a 3rd party company  If I did use them, and they failed, will they replace my drone?  I know using 100% DJI OEM, and have and issue, chances sure are good getting a replacement thru DJI.

Good review!!
2018-11-6
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Peter717 Posted at 11-5 19:24
Quieter?
I believe and I will test that theory in the later video that with slower hovering speed they use less energy = longer flight time?

Peter717 did you see any current errors ?
2018-11-6
Use props
Peter717
lvl.4
United States

Nope. I did fly 3 battery's worth, punched it hard in sports mode, no errors.

Looking forward to test out hover time stock vs Master Airscrew, with lower RPM flight time might me improved.
2018-11-6
Use props
LIVNXXL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lonesome Crow Posted at 11-6 06:31
I'll stick with DJI props.  I really don't want to be in the R&D for a 3rd party company  If I did use them, and they failed, will they replace my drone?  I know using 100% DJI OEM, and have and issue, chances sure are good getting a replacement thru DJI.

Good review!!

Just curious as to how they would know you used aftermarket props unless you returned the drone with them still on.
2018-11-9
Use props
Peter717
lvl.4
United States

Now, HOW ABOUT THAT?  OUCH...

2018-11-10
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Peter717 Posted at 11-10 17:13
Now, HOW ABOUT THAT?  OUCH...

https://youtu.be/nQSb_c2mAk4

I like them and theirs a lot out there using them .People don't trust build quality and reliability with a drone costing £1000 plus ....
2018-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules