5432 8 2018-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rob555
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119590 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys, have are occurring problem.

When I turn on my Mavic Pro, it doesn’t connect to the controller.. nor does the fan seem to start.  Controller stays on “connecting”

If I connect to the dji  assistant app and reset The Mavic, , it works fine, flies and films fine, but once powered off, and on again, I hit the same problem of not connecting.

When it works it works perfectly but something is clearly  going wrong.

Please help!

Is there a way I can reset the drone without a laptop each time?
2018-11-6
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

bind again:

2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the connection of you DJI Mavic Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. May I know if the firmware of the DJI Mavic Pro is updated to the latest version? If the firmware of the drone is updated please link the DJI Mavic Pro once again. Please follow the official tutorial video posted by Jos A post #2. Thank you.
2018-11-6
Use props
rob555
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi guys, so I managed to re bind when it was connected... it has since lost connection again and if I try to rebin. It doesn’t bind... if I leave it turned on for maybe 30 mins it will often connect at random.

It is as if the drone just isn’t quite fully turned on for periods although when it does connect it stays connected u til the battery is taken out.

I recently updated to the latest firmware, is there anyway I can downgrade?
2018-11-6
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Instead of downgrading you could try refreshing current firmware... it might help.
But yes, you can also downgrade. In both cases, use the DJI Assistant 2 - https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rob555 Posted at 11-6 11:22
Hi guys, so I managed to re bind when it was connected... it has since lost connection again and if I try to rebin. It doesn’t bind... if I leave it turned on for maybe 30 mins it will often connect at random.

Hi Rob, sorry to hear that. Please reset the setting to factory defaults and then refresh the firmware using DJI assistant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below.

2018-11-8
Use props
rob555
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi guys, I have since downgraded two firmwares using assistant 2. I have noticed a huge difference. Now everything is working as it should (connects instantly)

Iv also noticed general flight improvements with stability and less drifting... and I can now track and trace again.

I have felt for some time that this mavic hasn’t been right stabiloty wise as it would sometimes drift. And also the downward sensors didn’t seem to kick in when landing so The Mavic would hit the floor hard. Now all seems back to normal but I’m scared to upgrade the firmware!
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rob555 Posted at 11-8 16:42
Hi guys, I have since downgraded two firmwares using assistant 2. I have noticed a huge difference. Now everything is working as it should (connects instantly)

Iv also noticed general flight improvements with stability and less drifting... and I can now track and trace again.

Hi Rob, I'm glad that issue has been resolved. We always recommend that users upgrade the latest firmware because it's the optimization to the previous one. But if your drone's now performing fine and you don't want to upgrade it, that's alright. That depends on you. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-15
Use props
fans9f62fa9c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144813 ft
Cyprus

Hi, i havent used my mavik pro for 3 months. 3 days ago i tried to connect it. There is an issue connecting the mobile to the controller.. The controller connects with the aircraft and it can start it and move the camera but there is no connection on the mobile and no immage at all. It seames in dji app that the drone is not connected and is asking me to connect it. I ve changed the wire with a new original dji and still same problem. I reinstalled the app and still same problem.. I tried connecting it with wifi and it works. I also tried to connect it with the usb port of controller and still works but no good image as its not hdmi.. When connect controller to mobile my mobile starts to get charged so the wire is working. Any possible solution pls
2020-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules