Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Identify Your Mavic
1273 12 2018-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A Guy in Texas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 596690 ft
United States

May I share a little pet peeve of mine?  I love reading about the things  people are doing with their drones, and seeing their videos and  photographs.  However, people often say, "I shot this with my Mavic," or  "My Mavic flew away and landed in Idaho," or something like that.   There are several Mavics.  Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum,  Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Enterprise, and probably something else I'm forgetting.
I urge people to be more specific so that we really know what you're talking about.  Thanks <\rant off>
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello. Good day and thank you for the suggestion you have shared with us today. Thank you for you support and if you have any other suggestions or inquiries regarding your DJI drones please feel free to post it here. Have a safe and happy flying everyone.
2018-11-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

i would much prefer if there were separate forum for each model .. way to many differences for them to be lumped together
2018-11-6
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

MP or MP1, MPP, MAir, M2P, M2Z, M2E - simple acronyms  help for those who have lazy fingers. :-)
2018-11-6
Use props
A Guy in Texas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 596690 ft
United States

Lamplighter55 Posted at 11-6 08:39
MP or MP1, MPP, MAir, M2P, M2Z, M2E - simple acronyms  help for those who have lazy fingers. :-)

Agreed.  Very easy to do.
2018-11-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As long as the still/footage is good I really do not care which drone was used.
2018-11-6
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

A CW Posted at 11-6 08:50
As long as the still/footage is good I really do not care which drone was used.

.......but I believe most people would like to know which DJI drone is being refereed to in a post.
2018-11-7
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 11-6 07:52
i would much prefer if there were separate forum for each model .. way to many differences for them to be lumped together

Other forums I'm on do it that way and it's much easier to see the content you're interested in.
2018-11-7
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

and while we are on pet peeves...

when posting 'issues' with you aircraft... it would be nice to have

firmware
go 4 version
last imu/compass cal

and when you last updated to said firmware and if the issue was present then...
2018-11-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Far_North Posted at 11-7 07:06
.......but I believe most people would like to know which DJI drone is being refereed to in a post.

I can't comment on 'most' people as I don't like to presume what people think - just state what I believe.
2018-11-7
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

MP=mavic pro
2018-11-8
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

A CW Posted at 11-7 09:05
I can't comment on 'most' people as I don't like to presume what people think - just state what I believe.

That's what I said also.....I used the term "I believe"  so not sure of your point.
2018-11-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Far_North Posted at 11-10 08:10
That's what I said also.....I used the term "I believe"  so not sure of your point.

"what most people want" - can you define most? The point being that you have no hard statistics to confirm anything. Some will like and others won't. Either way, my point to the OP is that I really don't care if you fly a Tello or an Inspire 2 X7 - as long as the footage is good. When I look through the autumn competition on here I merely comment on the quality of the still/footage and have no idea (or care) what drone was used.
2018-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules