Airport area error
1231 7 2018-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scanman50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18563 ft
United States

I keep getting an error warning me about being close to an airport but im not within 40 miles of any airport. Why is this happening?
Thank you

2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know what error message you are receiving right now? Can you please provide us with a sample screenshot of the error message? So we can check this on our end. Thank you.
2018-11-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Check airmap.  There may be a grass strip airport within five miles.  
2018-11-6
Use props
Scanman50
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-6 12:17
HI there, sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know what error message you are receiving right now? Can you please provide us with a sample screenshot of the error message? So we can check this on our end. Thank you.

Your aircraft has entered a Warning Zone (Unpaved Airports). Please fly with caution.

Also I flippede it over on the blades and finally got it to shut down. I cleaned it very good and then changed all propellors because one was beat up. I waited a couple of days and then took it  out to fly it today . I always take the drone up to about 5 feet off the ground and let it hover. Today when i let it hover it would drift to the right about two feet and then it would drop about 2 feet and then rise again. I landed it until i can get some feedback as to why it wont stay in place while hovering.

Thank you

2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Scanman50 Posted at 11-6 13:22
Your aircraft has entered a Warning Zone (Unpaved Airports). Please fly with caution.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Please try to check our Geo Zones Map so we can check if there's private airport within your area. You may visit this link for reference: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2018-11-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Scanman50 Posted at 11-6 13:22

the unpaved airport means nothing.  It will go away on it's own.  
2018-11-6
Use props
Scanman50
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-6 13:48
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Please try to check our Geo Zones Map so we can check if there's private airport within your area. You may visit this link for reference: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map

Thank you
I cant believe how many places I have flown close to some of these zones. This will help a lot.

Thank you for your response.
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Scanman50 Posted at 11-6 14:20
Thank you
I cant believe how many places I have flown close to some of these zones. This will help a lot.

You're most welcome, Scanman50. I'm very glad that I was able to help you. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach back. We're happy to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules