salota8550 This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-2
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

Relax you will get your stuff...  I remember standing in line for my ps4 and xbox one at best buy from 4am to 10a to get one.. Of course I could have waited until May to get them but I didn't....  My point is, it took Sony and xbox 6 months to catch up with the demand..  Dji is doing a better job I think. They gotta make their money too..  So any battery they get I would put in the box with a p3 so I could sell it b4 selling extra batteries to everyone and having a crap load of p3's that can't ship because they sold all the batteries to people who already had a p3 with a battery..  

Why is everyone so selfish and shit..  Let everyone who wants a p3 get one ya know..  By the time we all wear our 1 battery out we will have a few more and be able to send it back for warranty exchange, cuz I know we are all draining it and charging it right back up for another flight...
2015-6-2
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

We will miss you.
2015-6-2
Use props
2015-6-2
Use props
2015-6-2
Use props
Alterastro
lvl.2

United Kingdom

salota8550 Posted at 2015-6-3 13:56
Thank you Mark,

But it seems I couldn't explain my point clearly.  The DJI company doesn't know wh ...

I feel your pain, but... If they did as you say and simply said out of stock. And you read somewhere that they had them in stock but by the time you got on the website they had sold out again and that happened two or three times, how frustrated would you be then???

I was lucky. I pre ordered from a dealer here in the UK in the middle of May. I received my P3 before the end of May and my spare battery last week. Do you not have dealers with stock you can buy from and simply cancel your order with DJI?

I know it's frustrating, but that's what you have to put up with when you buy a newly release product where demand far outstrips supply. Give it a couple of months and all the bits will be available off the shelf.
2015-6-2
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

I'm 36 yrs old, and it's common knowledge they are behind a little bit and we all know if we buy it we will get it as soon as possible...  and when you heard they were in stock did you drop everything and get online to order it or did you take your time?  I was checking multiple times a day for them to be in stock some place and had my money ready to spend..  then it happend may 8th..  I found em in stock and bought it on the spot..  if your not willing to do that then just wait until July after dji caught up..  
2015-6-3
Use props
mccartw
lvl.1

United States

If you want to have cutting edge technology in your hands AND you have a little scratch to spare AND you're a generally patient person, DJI is an awesome company.
2015-6-3
Use props
clkilljoy1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15207 ft
United States

Not to be rubbing salt in the.... But I got my E-mail for my second battery delivery yesterday.  My original order with DJI was posted in the 2nd week after P3 announcement for sale. Got My P3p 2nd week of May.
2015-6-3
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

I sympathize with this guy, they mail him and said 'We are pleased to tell you that your order xxxxxxxxxxxx has been shipped out via Fedex: xxxxxxxxxxxx.' why on earth are they mailing people saying it has been shipped. I totally understand his frustration. it is quite easy to say 'be patient' when you have your P3.
2015-6-3
Use props
isaache
lvl.3
Spain

Ooooh men you made my day.
2015-6-3
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

sinbad_uk@ntlwo Posted at 2015-6-4 03:18
I sympathize with this guy, they mail him and said 'We are pleased to tell you that your order xxxxx ...

Not really - I also don't have the battery I ordered many weeks ago - and paid for. Same with tens of thousands of others.

We aren't crying.
I was raised differently than that....that is, to be patient, to appreciate what I have and not to act like a spoiled brat in public.
If I was gonna cry about being short a battery, I would just cancel the order and go away.....

Really, does the whole world need to know that Johnny didn't get his new toy when he wanted it? Over and over again?

No, IMHO. Buy or don't buy. Go away or stay. But if you stay, do it to help others or to learn....

DJI knows very well from their orders that the P3 is the biggest hit in the history of drones. Along with that comes EVERY type of customer......but they can't satisfy all of them.
2015-6-3
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

2015-6-3
Use props
rethuringer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16083 ft
United States

i ordered my P3 with extra battery on Sunday from local dealer online, got it yesterday with a note that extra battery should ship in 2 weeks. That evening i received an email that my battery was shipped. went to his site an he now has them in stock so i ordered another one. i have always found it better to deal with local or online vendors than directly with company's. i would have expected DJI to include extra battery in the box if they are offering that package option but that was not the case. Maybe next time they will.
2015-6-4
Use props
badandy
lvl.1

United States

Sounds great Rethuringer, who is your local dealer?
2015-6-4
Use props
2015-6-4
Use props
2015-6-4
Use props
2015-6-4
Use props
2015-6-4
Use props
2015-6-4
Use props
2015-6-4
Use props
rethuringer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16083 ft
United States

badandy Posted at 2015-6-5 04:18
Sounds great Rethuringer, who is your local dealer?

UAV Products.com Not to far from my home
2015-6-5
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

Really, 6 post in a row...  Talk about new ideas... You could have clicked edit and had 1 post instead of 6 ya know.. Lol
2015-6-7
Use props
oldosc
New

United Kingdom

Oldosc
Hi Salota 8550, Like others here I too feel your pain, I am 78 years old, ageing alcholic, and now due to Repaint the entire house (inside) as a quid pro quo for my partner allowing me to buy the P3 .(with my own mattress money) When an adult, life is like that.
  I have burnt incense ,eaten some wafers, flagellated myself, succumbed to preforming the blood eagle ritual on my neighbor 's child (i jest) just to placate all the gods so that I receive my second battery before I die.
I feel like you my life is in thrall to the great power of DJI (peace be upon him(them))
  in the words of the prophet (all of them) peace be upon you it will come.
Oldosc
2015-6-8
Use props
jon.mcclay
lvl.1

United States

I love that last post! Truthfully, I support DJI. I called and waited 45 minutes on the phone to speak with a rep just to ask what the repair process is like. I am aware that the wait time is 6-8 weeks currently. I don't have a problem currently but this is a growing company that is struggling to hire enough people to satisfy the demand for their products.

Maybe it's better for this user to learn how to DIY drones. That might be a better overall experience. For me, I don't mind waiting.
2015-6-9
Use props
2015-6-16
Use props
SULTAN This user has been deleted
2015-6-20
Use props
AssHatModerator
lvl.2

United States

Whew!  Then that must mean we can stick a fork in this thread!  I was about ready to call upon the Great Bird of the Universe and beseech He grant us some relief from all the wailing and the incessant  gnashing of teeth!
2015-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules