1806 5 2018-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marce jury
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6962 ft
Argentina

Hello all spark users...!

Im evaluating to adquire an spark with a crash. The owner says works almost fine but wirh some erratic fly sometimes (not clear if only landing or in take off)  and also claims error 40001 downward sensor.... if a get that part and careully exchange will "probably" solve rhe problem?? Any experience on this error or  other hint?
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience that you had with your Spark. In this case, we highly suggest sending the drone in for repair. Kindly contact our support for a further help at http://www.dji.com/support. We don't recommend self-repair because it can void the warranty. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2018-11-6
Use props
Marce jury
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6962 ft
Argentina

I do not care about warranty... i do not have it yet.... i do want to repair myself and unless you are a robot response... your help is obvious and unusefull...
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Marce jury Posted at 11-6 16:15
I do not care about warranty... i do not have it yet.... i do want to repair myself and unless you are a robot response... your help is obvious and unusefull...

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. We understand your concern and respect your decision. Hopefully, one of our customers could possibly help you out in regards to your query today. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-6
Use props
pmshop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

You will want to stay away from units with a crash. There is no way to evaluate the behavior.
Look into Genuine DJI refurbished unit.
They would be the same units you would receive with the DJI Care Refresh program or manufacturer's warranty.

By the way, the admins here are not bots but technicians from China with a small comprehension barrier BUT they are here to help.
2018-11-6
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I wouldn’t buy a drone as sofistacated as a spark or Mavic Pro after a crash! Too many things can go wrong.

Flysafely all
Alex
2018-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules